Loved you first (a one direction fanfic)

Chapter 1

Allison's P.O.V

I was almost at cheerleading with Riley and Bailey my two best friends and the song by 1D kiss you was almost over.

I Wasn't really a fan of one direction, until this song came out.

I was totally in love with Niall horan, he was my favourite out of all the members of the famous boyband

I could see the cheerleading building come closer as I drove up to it, it was called cheer force wolf pack and I could see the painted bright blue letters.

I pulled into the parking lot as the last lyrics of the song went on 🎶"and let me kiss you"🎶.

'Allison, Riley do you see that beautiful girl right there like omg' Bailey asks us.

I parked my car then told Bailey, really you know you're looking at a mirror.

What do you think Riley? Bailey asks her.

'Riley, Riley, Riley answer me' Bailey says.

I looked in the back seat no one was there.

'Where's Riley she is not here' I started to worry.

Weren't we talking to her on the ride here where could she be? Bailey says.

'Lets just go inside it was probably our imagination she was probably sick and she couldn't come' I tell her.

We walk up to the door and push it open. We take off our shoes and head over to the competitive change room.

When we open the change room doors we see our teammates including Riley.

'Riley where have you been' I asked her.

'When Bailey was obsessing about herself I got out of the car' Riley said.

'And I guess you guys didn't notice' Riley said.

'How did you get there, did you take a ride with Laura' I asked

'We were literally so close to the building, I just walked' Riley said.

We got out of the change room because it was 5:00, and that's when our practice starts.

'Okay girls are you ready we have, Emily here and she is new and trying out for competitive A troup' coach Kate was telling all of us, and Emily did a stupid wave.

I could tell she was new and never had any experience with C.A.T (stands for competitive A troup) like look at her she wasn't just good enough and I know this because she goes to Baylie's, Riley's and my school.

' why should the rules change for her Kate, she has to try out for B troup first' one of our team mates Laura said

' don't worry Emily me and coach Kate will be working with you in a sec, girls warm up and start practicing, when Emily's ready you can come over and watch' coach James said .

' I call being warm up leader' Baylie called out excitedly.

We started our warm up hearing the continuous numbers 1-8 .

' 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8' Bailey kept on saying .

Then we set up our Mats and other equipment to do flips back handsprings and pyramids.

After a few turns of doing our tricks coach James told all of us 'Girls, Emily is ready to show please watch on the bleachers quietly'.

We ran to the silver bleachers and coach Kate started the music.

'There is no way Emily is going to make it her best trick is a handstand, but it's not a very good one' I said.

'Why would she even bother to try out' Riley tells me and Bailey

' IDK all of us in C.A.T at least know how to do a back handspring' Bailey said to us

She started trying to do splits, and then we heard a rip, her leggings had ripped.

' I think her leggings ripped' I said to Bailey and Riley

She didn't even notice

That's when people realized and started laughing.

'Well she should know that at practices you have to wear a tank top and shorts that are stretchy' Riley says.

The music ended and she strikes a pose backwards so you could see her rip.

' alright girl lets do our pyramids now I'll go talk with Emily, you know the order' coach Kate said.

They started making the pyramid order and when they were finished they lifted me up to the top.

I was trying to focus, but I couldn't stop thinking about Emily it just won't be fair if she made it. Maybe she planned the leggings to rip so the coach would feel bad for her, but this was just a game she was willing to lose.

'Allison, Allison' they called my name, suddenly Emily was crying and walked pass our pyramid and knocked some of us over, most of the girls didn't fall, except for me.

' I think I broke my leg' I said in tears

' some one call ambulance' Laura said, then Riley and Bailey went to Kate and James and told them all about it they came rushing out, and picked me up, then I fainted.

-hours later-

' are you okay sweetie' I heard my mom say.

' yeah, kinda, I'm in a lot of pain' I said.

' well I'm going to the nurse to check your x-rays, okay Hun' my mom said

' k thanks' I quickly said

A couple minutes later after my mom had left, I was shocked of what I was seeing, not in a million years I thought that those people would. be standing right in front of me.