1

WATCH THIS BEFORE READING!! ------------> https://youtu.be/CyLe7y1sklQ

chris clicked record on the shitty camera and focused it on balz, whose street name was officer peppercorn (brutal). "alright, we're here in washington, d.c. on the chase of ricky hammer, some guy who apparently kidnapped a lil chica and is now holding her hostage en su casa. "watch out, he's one of those gothic pucks (not a typo)," balz informed the camera.

"watch for the struggle, watch for the struggle," officer thor jingle, whose street name was tj, said.

"¿tienes algo que decir?" chris asked ryan, the long-haired baby emo next to him.

"well...we're gonna kill this madrefcker," he paused before saying.

soon enough, they arrived at the puck's house and all got out of the car. they knocked on the door, triggering a fckin tacky halloween skull decoration that lit up and started chuckling.

"lpd! lpd, open up!" balz and tj yelled before kickin the door open. they walked in on THE ricky hammer watchin keeping up w/ the kardashians in a wheelchair while eating froot loops (!) out of a bright, pink frisbee.

"get him on the ground!" ryan yelled, throwin him onto the floor.

"get some cuffs on him!" balz said.

"i can't, he has too many ptv wristbands!" ryan shouted out.

a gunshot sounded and tj yelled, "i just fired a shot!"

"bring him to la garaje!!" balz said, running out to the garage w/ tj and ryan holding ricky following behind him.

ryan threw ricky on the concrete and turned him over. "why'd u do it?" balz asked.

"why'd u take the pcp?" tj questioned, sticking his gun into ricky's face.

"where's the lil chica?" ryan said.

"wha-which do i ask?" ricky said, flubbing his words because he was scared and a baby raccoon.

"first one, first one," chris explained to him.

"do what?" ricky asked.

"take the lil chica!" balz said, losing patience.

"i didn't!" ricky shouted.

"put him against the wall," tj ordered.

balz put him facing them standing up leaning on the wall. "what do u think of the dallas cowboys?" balz asked him.

ricky laughed, saying, "they're awesome."

tj shrugged. "well if le gusta los dallas cowboys...." he trailed off.

"he must be alright!" balz finished for him, brushing imaginary dust off of ricky's shoulder. ryan just patted him on the back quietly.

balz turned to face the camera and said "uh, we're the lpd and we got the wrong guy."

chris turned to face ricky after putting the camera back in his bag. "what's ur name again?" he asked, though he knew exactly what it was, he just wanted to hear ricky say it himself.

"ricky error - i mean, olson," he replied, still flabbergasted (!) from the last 10 minutes.

just then, a knives and pens by bvb ringtone went off and all the dudes, including ricky error, pulled out their phones and checked it. "oh, it's me, guys. the chief's callin me," balz explained. he answered the phone and everyone waited patiently for him to be done. "really? okay, thanks chief." balz said, hanging up his phone. "officers ben and danny caught the dude. chief said we can go home now, if we want," said balz.

"wait wait wait," chris said frantically, wanting to stick aroun a ricky a lil longer for a reason he didn't really know. crisp (not a typo) didn't want to leave just yet. "maybe we could make a short video abt our daily routine? as long ad ricky's okay w/ us using his house & all," he suggested.

"yh that's fine man, i was just going to watch tv all night alone anyway," ricky agreed.

"u guys?" chris questioned, turning to the other poops in the room.

"lmao, fuck it man, lmao," they laughed, also not wanting to spend the rest of their saturday night alone.

"alright, let's start w/ the tight shift we run. ricky, do u have a punching bag?"