Halloween

(Zenitsu's Pov)

Oh no! It's Halloween! The worst time of the year! I completely forgot!

Zenitsu walked into the middle school complex of the building, realizing that most of the students were wearing costumes.

"Zenitsu," Tanjiro appeared in front of the bow, dressed as a werewolf. The boy screamed running away. Tanjiro looked over at the running Zenitsu. "Hm? Why'd he run away?" he asked himself.

phew. I got away. That was way too scary. Everyone looks so scary.

Zenitsu walked through the halls with visible worry on his face. "KONPACHITSU," Inosuke screamed as he ran down the hallway to catch Zenitsu while being dressed as a Zombie. "IIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The yellow-haired male yelled as he started running away from Inosuke. 

The boar continued chasing until the other was pulled into a room without him noticing. He passed by the room, wondering where he went. "Are you Okay Zenitsu?" The boy heard a familiar voice say. It was Kanao's. "Kanao-saAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He screamed once more when he saw that she was dressed as a ghost. He ran away once more, accidentally entering the high school complex.

He continued running until he bumped into someone. He fell to the floor, feeling dizzy. "Ara~ Zenitsu. Are you okay?" A familiar voice said. As the boy opened his eyes, he saw Shinobu dressed as a witch, and Mitsuri dressed as a kitsune, staring down at him with worry in their eyes.

He screamed again at the sight before getting up and running back to the middle school complex. He ran into the bathroom, accidentally entering the girl's bathroom. Screams could be heard as the girls inside threw their things at him.

He screamed as well before running out, rushing to the boy's bathroom and locking himself in a stall.

I'll just stay here. This is the safest place in the school. Away from all the monsters...

Upon thinking he was safe, he looked up to see a doll of a masked man with a knife hovering over him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Zenitsu quickly ran out of the school, heading to the school gates to leave the school but was stopped by Tomioka when he smacked him with his bamboo sword.

"OWOWOWOWOW!" He shouted as he got dragged by the teacher back into to class. Once in class, Zenitsu sulked in a corner, shaking as everyone stared at him.

What a way to start off  on a Halloween morning