Apologies

THIS ONE IS ALSO QUESTIONABLE 😭(NSFW??) SORRY ANYWAYS MOVING ON...
I woke up at 7:00 am with Bonnie hugging me from behind. I start blushing but then move a little on accident. I quickly pretend to sleep as Bonnie starts to wake up. Bonnie then softly and slowly gets up and puts a blanket on me. He then starts playing with my hair and puts my head in his lap. I still pretend to sleep and not move.

   After a while, Bonnie then started to go to sleep again. I decided to sleep again too. I woke back up from feeling something move and it was Bonnie. "Oh, good morning, y/n!" He says quietly as Monty is still sleeping. "Good morning, Bonnie." I said. "I'm sorry for lying on you... I didn't know that I was." I said. Bonnie says "It was actually me. You don't have to apologize for anything." Bonnie said warm and softly while blushing.

   It was now 9:00 am and Monty's clock went off. Monty then wakes up. "Good morning, guys!" He says as he then yawns and stretches out. "I have to clean all of this up now. Anyways thanks for hanging!" Monty said. Bonnie and I said our goodbyes and left.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Bonnie said while we were both just walking out of Monty's room. "I don't know." I answered. "Do you wanna hang out in my room?" Bonnie asked softly. "Sure!" I said. We both started walking towards his room and talked. We both made it to his room, and he led me in.

    "Bonnie it's kinda cold in here, do you like the cold or something?" I said. "Yeah, but my room is just the coldest since everyone always uses the heater. But I can give you a hoodie if you want one." Bonnie offered. "Please do." I said. Bonnie then gives me a comfortable hoodie.

   "Thanks, Bonnie!" I put the hoodie on and wear the hood. "No problem!" Bonnie said. Someone then knocks on the door and Bonnie goes to see who it is and it's Freddy.
"Hey, Bonnie! I came here for my clothes back!" Freddy said. Bonnie says "Oh yeah! Thanks for letting me borrow them! Let me change out of them! You can come in if you want."

   Bonnie says as he walks to his closet to change. "Oh, hi y/n!" Freddy says. "Hi, Freddy!" I said. Me and Freddy talk for a minute and Bonnie comes out with the pajamas he wore to the sleepover last night. "Here you go, Freddy!" Bonnie says as he hands Freddy the clothes. Freddy laughs and says "Bonnie, you're also wearing my hoodie." Freddy says with a smile.

    "Oh yeah!" Bonnie says and takes off the hoodie, revealing him shirtless. Freddy says, "See you later, Bonnie!" And Freddy leaves. "Hey, Bonnie, is it ok if i take a shower in your bathroom?" I asked. "Yeah! It's fine!" "Ok! Thank you!" I then head into the bathroom to take a shower. After thirty minutes I got finished with my shower and put some clothes on. I then head out the bathroom and see Bonnie sitting on the couch watching tv. "I think I'm gonna take a shower next. You can watch tv if you want to!" Bonnie says as he gets heads into the bathroom and closes the door. "Ok!" I responded and turned on my favorite show and waited.

    After thirty minutes Bonnie gets out of the bathroom with a towel. "Sorry if it seems like I took too long! I really like showers!" Bonnie said. I responded, "It's ok!" Bonnie then goes to his drawer to get some things and drops something. He then bends over to pick it up but his towel drops. I quickly cover my eyes. "BONNIE!" shouted loudly. "IM SO SORRY!!" He shouts back and puts the towel around his waist again. "Y-you can look now." Bonnie blushes super hard from embarrassment. Bonnie then heads to the closet and puts on clothes.

    Bonnie then comes out with just pajama pants on, and he sits by me on the couch and says "I'm super sorry..." He says in a quiet voice. "it's fine..." I responded. "So, what do you wanna do?" Bonnie asked in a soft tone. "I don't know." I answered in a quiet voice. "Do you wanna have a sleepover tonight, but only with me?" Bonnie said. "Sure." I said as I felt tired.

    "Bonnie, is it ok if I go to sleep here?" I asked. "Anytime!" Bonnie said happily. Bonnie then positioned himself sideways on the couch and positioned my head on his soft, buff chest. We both then fell asleep.

I then woke up and checked my phone. The time was 11:45 am. I then got up from Bonnie and stretched out. My sudden movement then woke Bonnie up. "Did you sleep well?" Bonnie questioned in a soft and sleepy tone. "Yeah." I said. I then get a text message from Freddy. [Hi y/n! Do you feel like having a sleepover in my room? I found out that you had a sleepover last night with Monty and I thought it would be fun to have another. Anyways, please respond as soon as possible!] "Hey, Bonnie! Freddy said he wants me to come to his sleepover, do you wanna go with me?" I asked. "Of course! I definitely want to go!" Bonnie said with energy. I then text Freddy back, [Hey, Freddy! Yes, I would love to have a sleepover tonight! Is it okay if Bonnie comes though?] Freddy then responds with, [Of course Bonnie can come! Also, I'm glad you'll be able to make it! Hope to see you and Bonnie at 5:00!] "Ok, looks like we need to be there at 5:00, Bonnie!"

In the meantime, Bonnie and I played games for two hours straight and watched two movies. The time was now 4:40 pm. "Hey, y/n! It's almost time to arrive at Freddy's sleepover! We need to pack stuff!" Bonnie reminded me. "Oh, yeah! Hold on I need to go to my room and pack some things! Let's meet at Freddy's room, ok?" I said. "Sure!" Bonnie responded.

I then quickly hurry to my room and started packing things quickly. As soon as I finished packing my things, I headed to Freddy's Room. When I got there, I saw Bonnie knocking on his door. "You're right on time, y/n!" Bonnie said. Freddy then opened the door and said, "Welcome, guys! Come on in!" Freddy said leaving the door open for us.