THE TALE AND CURSE

Guys, do read Victim ~~~~~

Mingyu guided Wonwoo to a room. "Mingyu what is this?", Wonwoo asked and Mingyu made him sit before telling everything.

"Hyung whatever am gonna say now might not sound real but please trust me", Mingyu said with full emotions on display

Long back King Lee had a son and a daughter. The prince loved his sister and all he ever wanted was for his sister to be happy. The prince was a little sunshine and everyone adored him.

The prince was supposed to marry a princess and stay happy forever. The prince's heart was stolen by the princess of the next kingdom. He met her during his hunt. It was love at first sight and without any explanation they knew They were meant to be together.

The princess was jealous. She was jealous that the prince got a princess who loves her and he got all the attention.

It was supposed to be a special occasion since the prince and princess were supposed to be married that day. But, the princess ruined it and not only ruined it she cursed them saying "In every lifetime they meet they will die a tragic death". Someone was born to change their fate in every lifetime but couldn't bring them together.

and the one who is born to change their fate is me and the prince and the princess who are reborn even in this lifetime is Seokmin and Jisoo Hyung. The princess was reborn as a boy.

That's my mission hyung to defeat that witch by changing their fate in this lifetime. I never was able to save them in every lifetime they were born cause I was always too late but this time I won't be you will help me and stay by my side right?

Wonwoo was too stunned to speak. He would have thought of it as a sick joke and left it but with every word Mingyu spoke he knew he was telling the truth. He never wanted the Boy to be sad as to whether what he said was a truth or a lie dint matter but Wonwoo wanted Mingyu to be safe so he agreed.

Mingyu smiled and hugged Wonwoo saying "Thank you for staying by my side".

Guys, it's becoming a meanie book

just kidding hehe

considering how both Seoksoo and Meanie are my top ships am loving writing this~~~~

Stay tuned~~~~~~