Chapter 16: Finally Time to Depart

The duos current status...

Name: Rinku Kagure

Age: 17 Years Old

Gender: Male

Level: ???

Class: Synergist

Strength: 10,950

Vitality: 13,190

Resistance: 10,670

Agility: 13,450

Magic: 14,780

Magic Resistance: 14,780

Skills:

Transmutation, Mineral Appraisal, Precision Transmutation, Mineral Enquiry, Mineral Seperation, Material Breakdown, Material Composition Breakdown, Beyond Material Composition Crafting, Beyond Mineral Fusion, Mineral Fusion, Predator, Replica Transmutation, Material Replication, Magic Manipulation, Magic Emission, Magic Sensory, Magic Compression, Iron Stomach, Iron Clad, Divine Step, Air Walk, Flicker, Grand Legs, Air Claws, Night Vision, Perception, Magic Perception, Hide Presence, Poison Resist, Paralysis Resist, Petrification Resist, Varja, Magic Penetration, Telepathic Communication, Coercion, Material Generation, Mineral Generation, Generation Magic, Limit Break, Vitality, Mineral Conversion, Magic Conversion, High Speed Magic Recovery, Language Comprehension

Name: Ryouma Najika

Age: 17 Years Old

Gender: Male

Level: ???

Class: Sorceror (Space)

Strength: 21,000

Vitality: 27,000

Resistance: 21,000

Agility: 7,000

Magic: ERROR

Magic Resistance: ERORR

Skills:

Push, Pull, Erasure, Flash, Blinding, Beyond Complex Magic Profiency, Healing, Martial Arts Profiency, Space Manipulation, Projectile Proficiency, Afterimage, Familiar Summoning, Resurrection, Ghetto Mazou Summoning, Necromancy, Rinnegan, Magic Absorbtion, Magic Resistance, Magic Manipulation, Barrier Magic, Teleportation, Magic Sight, Physical Enhancement, Magical Barrier Removal, Illusion Magic, Remote Control, Six Paths, Flight, Flicker, Absolute Defense, Time Manipulation Awareness, Telepathic Communication, Limit Break, Vitality, Self Healing,  Language Comprehension

The duos growth after they consumed the demon flesh were very abnormal, if you think about their initial values and growth rate. When their body went into its alteration it seems their growth limit also increased; just like their stats increased. Rinku guessed that the Status Plate was no longer able to measure their limits.

Let's introduce the new equipment.

First, Rinku obtained a useful device known as "Treasure Box".

This was a ring type artifact that Oscar kept. There was a  red jewel attached to the ring, and this jewel could make a space where it could store items. In short, it was like a hero's tool bag. Rinku did not know the exact size of the space, but it was a considerable size. There seemed to be free space still after putting in all the equipment, tools, and materials. Anything can be deposited or withdrawn by just pouring magic into the formation on the ring. If the ring could transport anything to any place than Rinku thought he could use it to reload. When the tested it, it was half a success. As expected, it did not have the precision to directly transfer the bullet into the magazine. The limit was the transfer had a certain range it could align the bullet's orientation. He might be able to use it when he became more skilled with the transmission. Rinku decided to train to load a magazine with this transferring skill in the air. The important note is he was reloading in the air. Donner was a revolver that had a cylinder that swung out. Naturally, because the exposure of the cylinder was less than that of a top break revolver, it would require a superhuman technique to reload in the air. He wanted to use it in actual combat, not as a street performance, so it became more difficult. Rinku thought about remodeling it to a top break style but decided against it because it weakened the intensity in the trial.

After intense training for one month, Rinku had mastered this aerial reloading. Why was he able to master such a superhuman technique with just one month training? His secret was "Light Speed". This Special Magic had the ability to raise the user's cognitive functions. With this, he was able to slow the world down in his mind and aerial reloading became possible. There was a large burden to his body when he used it, so he couldn't use it for very long. However, it was perfectly fine to use it for his fast reloading.

Next, Rinku manufactured "Magic 2-Wheel Drive and 4-Wheel Drive".

Ryouma: Did you seriously build a fucking car!?

Rinku: Well, yeah.

Ryouma: That is so fucking cool, but completely pointless!

Rinku: How is that pointless?!

Ryouma: I can summon animals! Big ones!

Rinku: ...ok...

Rinku gave Ryouma a deadpan look for a few moments before he spoke again. 

Rinku: Anyway! I built you an artificial arm to replace the one you lost it. 

Ryouma: Nah, I'm good. 

Rinku: W-what?

Ryouma: I'd rather not take the arm, much prefer to be armless for the rest of the journey!

Rinku: Ok... well I also made you a blindfold to replace that tathered up arm sleeve.

Ryouma: Nope!

Rinku: Oh my God, why?

Ryouma: It builds character!

Rinku just paused, listening to the nonsense coming out of Ryouma's mouth, he eventually just swiftly replaced the arm sleeve with the blindfold he made. Ryouma didn't seem to fight back, Rinku just started to assume he was just messing with him again. 

Rinku used his creation ability to make necklace, earrings, rings and other accessories to store magic in like a battery. He gave them to Yue. She was able to use very powerful magic. Her most powerful spells consumed a lot of magic, and just one shot would leave her depleted. If she was able to stock up her magic in a battery, she could use those superlative magic in rapid succession and not get magically exhausted.

Rinku: Here, it prevents magic exhaustion. I thought this would surely protect you from now on.

Yue: ...proposal?

Ryouma: Yes!

Rinku: No, that's wrong. Just new equipment.

Ryouma: Awe, you're so shy!

Rinku: ...Recently, neither of you have been listening...

Yue: ...Even shy in bed.

Ryouma: Ha!

Rinki: Will you stop!? Seriously, such a thing at now of times?

Yue: Rinku?

Rinku: Ah, What is it?

Yue: Thanks...I love it.

Rinku: Oh.

Ryouma smirked as the two looked at each other, a twinkle in their eye as their love was easily able to be seen from afar. 

Ten days after that, the trio were setting off for the surface.

While they were activating the magic on the third floor, Rinku told Yue and Ryouma in a quiet voice.

Rinku: Yue...Rinku...My weapons, and our powers are heresy on the surface. The church and countries will not remain silent. They will demand our weapons and artifacts. There is a high possibility they will coerce us into participating in their war. This may be a dangerous trip that turns the world against us. No matter how many lives you have, it might be insufficient.

Rinku gently stroked Yue's fluffy hair, as she stared straight at him. She squinted her eyes from the pleasant feeling. He took a moments pause, and stared back at the sparkling red eyes. Rinku put his wish and resolution into words, as he inscribed it into his soul.

Rinku: I will protect you, and you will protect me. So we are the strongest. All will be mowed down, and we will cross worlds.

At his words, Yue grasped both hands in front of the chest tightly; almost like a hug. Her expressionless face vanished to reveal a blooming smile. Ryouma smiled with determination as he responded. 

Ryouma: You damn right!