Part 135

Hey guys, thank you so much for showing the same love even after such a long time. I'm happy that you're enjoying the story... Keep showing the love and tell me how's this part?

------------------------------------------------

The next morning....

Karan got up and took his phone to look at the teju picture... He smiled and kissed her photo...

Karan- Good morning meri laddooo...
He then got freshen up...

Karan- should I call her now? Ab toh raat haina she must be sleeping... Kal uska big day hai let her take some rest... Baad Mai karunga...

On the other side, teju was thinking to call him but thought he must be sleeping so she didn't call... Thinking about him she slept...

Karan got busy with his work because he had a big project. In his free time, he was also preparing for the proposal... At 7:00 PM Indian time, it's morning in the USA! Teju got up and checked her phone first... She was expecting a message from Karan, but there was none. Her face fell..Teju- busy hoga na call karke dekhungi ek baar...

She called him but it went unanswered.... she frowned and went to freshen up... She came back and again called but again he didn't lift the call which made her irritated.. Here karan was caught up in work and didn't see his phone.... 

After sometime teju got ready and was about to leave for university, at that time she got karan's call!! 

Teju- oh somebody got time now... kya kya bola tha jaane se pehle idiot!!
She lifted the phone and started talking didn't even let him speak...

On Other side, Karan got free and saw his phone and hit his head for not lifting her call..
Karan- uff madam toh maar daalegi ab...

Phone conversation.....

Teju- What the hell do you think about yourself Karan kundrra... mai yaha isliye aayi thi kyuki aap ne bola ki hum touch mai rahenge.. but you tumne call nahi kiya na hi message and jab maine kiya toh lift nahi kiya... How dare you?? Are you not missing me or what? I hate you for this... mai raat ko bhi wait kar rahi thi tera call ka but no nothing... aur sir ab kaise yaad aagayi...  I feel so irritated now... I always want you to concentrate on me always and talk to me only... kya tum mujhe miss nahi kar rahe ho Mr. kundrra??

She literally blasted on him and he knew this would have happened... but didn't expect such reaction and he was sad now..
Karan in mind - how can she say that I forgot her... mere nas nas mai sirf yahi hothi hai and here madam is scolding me in return arey maine toh sirf isliye call nahi kiya socha busy hogi and I was busy when she called... aur isko sunana hai... I'm not gonna talk to her now.. Go to hell!!

Not getting any response, she again spoke...
Teju- kya hai abhi bhi baath nahi karni kya...

Karan- Enough Tejasswi bohot hogaya!! I just called you to wish All the best!! This is a big day for you and I know you are nervous.. But don't be you are a strong girl and you gonna nail it for sure!! Go for it girl!!

He said it professionally and kept the phone.... Teju was stunned with his words...
Teju in mind- fuck... did I overreact?? Kya hogaya mujhe aisa kyu keh diya maine sunny se... shit woh bhi toh kaam mai busy hoga na.. Ahhh Tejuuuu idiot abhi door hai aur tune usse naraaz kardiya waah beta waah... abhi call karo usse....

She then called him but this time he wantedly cut the call...as he was sulking more and she frowned knowing his mood...

Teju in mind- Ahh sunny I'm sorry yaar call toh utao baby...
She again thought to call him but her assistant called her for leaving... She then went and sat in the car thinking about him... Suddenly her phone pinged with a message which brought her smile...