𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒𝟓

And here comes the most awaited and final part of this beloved story. I plan to share a thankful speech, but I won't distract your mood with it now... Enjoy this part, and I'll save the gratitude for the next update... I'm very poor at writing intimacy parts but this time, I tried my best with the intimacy scenes... I hope you like this lengthy update! Please share your views, I'm eager to know your thoughts....

--------------------------------------

The wedding was completed with all the love and blessings...

Here comes the most awaited night for both of them. One wants to erase all the dark memories and turn it into a beautiful one, while the other wants to express her trust and love towards him... Both have been eagerly awaiting this day, and it's finally here...

Divya took Teju to Karan's room and made her sit on the bed...

Divya- nervous baby?
Teju nods her head like a baby...

Divya- come on my dear sister... It's time to be bold!! Show sunny what you are baby girl... Kill it!!

Teju blushed listening to her words...
Teju- bhabhs aap bhi na...

Divya- kuch bhi nahi just be bold bbye enjoy girl...

Saying this she left the room leaving teju behind blushing...

Karan was eagerly waiting for today and was running to his room but was stopped by Akshara, Aneri, Jas, Aly, Kunal, and Abhimanyu...

Karan- what the hell?? Yaha kyu khade ho tum log... Movie dekhna hai toh niche jao this is private!!

Akshara- ahh chi chi kya baath kar rahe ho bhai... Hume koi interest nahi hai isme.. bas humare inaam do and we will leave!

Karan- Abey poora shaadi Mai meri saari cards karch kardiya ab aur kya chahiye...

Aneri - Bhai simple si baath hai... Paisa do aur kaam chalao apna..

Aly- jab Tak nahi dega tab Tak we will not allow you inside simple hai...

Karan- ahhh saale sab mereko hi milthe hai aise namoone... Lelo Mera credit card jitna karna hai use karlo...

Kunal- wow superb thanks Bhai and have a blissful night...

Aly- don't make my sister more tired...

Karan- kaminee....
He was about to beat them but they ran away... Only Jasmin was left..

Karan- kya behen tujhe alag se chahiye kya thofa??

Jasmin- Bhai come on... Mai bas ek baath bolne rukhi thi..

Karan - kya baath hai jas? Anything serious?

Jasmin - she's been waiting for this day and I know even you too... Forget all the past and just make this night very memorable and mark it in your hearts... Plss..

Karan smiled listening to her concern and nodded his head... He took her hands in his and spoke...

Karan- We will and thank you for always being there jas... I promise to protect her always!!

Jasmin- woh toh mujhe bharosa hai bhai.. you don't need to say anything.. Just be happy and enjoy the life!!

Karan hugged her and nodded his head...

Jasmin- Enjoy Lovebirds...
She ran away smirking making karan blush....

Karan- Gosh finally I'm free... Baby girl I'm coming now....

Teju could sense him, and Karan closed the door, slowly taking steps near her... She looked down, closing her eyes, feeling different and unsure of what to do...