Chapter R: Reload

Good news: Reload came in today so I'll be posting this.

Characters, art, and storylines depicted in this book are purely the work of fiction.

Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect mine or KingKobra310's.

...

Makoto Yuki: *Wakes up in a vast open area that looks seemingly infinite and empty*

...

Makoto Yuki: (Where... where am I...? How Long has it been? Feels like eighteen years)

...

Makoto Yuki: (What... right. I sacrificed myself to stop her. The others must be devastated that I did that without even informing them... I'm keeping her at bay now as the Great Seal... Sorry everyone... especially you... Mitsuru-Senpai. I had to do this... there was no other way...)

But what if there was?

Makoto Yuki: Who's there?

What if there was a way you could try and change how the story ends?

Makoto Yuki: Who are you?

I am someone who can grant you another chance at changing your fate. You just have to accept my deal.

Makoto Yuki: Deal?

Sign this contract, and I'll grant you a chance to change fate, but in return... you must give me all your memories of your time during your journey and your power. You'll be back at the beginning of your journey. A new story. And for who I am, let's not do introductions right now.

Makoto Yuki: But if my memories are removed how can I know to try and change what happens?

Oh don't worry, you'll know. You'll be able to guide yourself even without remembering anything. Trust in yourself.

Makoto Yuki: Fine... *signs the contract* I'll take the deal.

Excellent. I'll send you back in time to the beginning of your journey. In return your memories of this life and power. You'll basically restart everything.

Makoto Yuki: Everything...

Now then. Let's see if you can change your fate. Oh and one more thing. This timeline might be a bit different from the one you lived through. And I don't mean that for the changes you might do.

Makoto Yuki: Wait what?

Time waits for no one.
All are equal in its flow, all lives borne to their ends.

You, who would protect the glimmer of the finite future.

You have a single year...
Go forth, and live in the time given to you.

Even in these halcyon days of repose,
let  your heart guide you, and never stray from its path...

Reload into a New Life, and Good luck Makoto Yuki.

This story will begin proper production once both KingKobra310 and I both have played Persona 3 Reload at least once, and unlike P5RNGP and P4GCS I'll be posting this all in one go, meaning instead of one chapter per week or one arc per a certain period of time, I'll post this all once it's done, which will likely be late 2024 or early 2025 if things go smoothly.

There will be some chapter teases in my "Persona One Shots of Ships and Shit" book but not too much.