Layered Memories

"I'm really starting to get annoyed now, so I'm putting an end to this little game." Daki uttered coldly and attacks Tanjiro with her slashing belts.

'Dance of the Fire God! Flares of a Raging Sun! Waltz!' He dashes towards Daki and creates a circular slash in front of her, but Daki evades the attack easily.

'That attack was pretty pathetic. In the end, I guess that's all you've got!' Daki thought and counterattacks with one of her belts towards Tanjiro's neck but he vanishes in front of her.

"That pathetic attack you say will be the end of you, lady!" Shigeru yelled.

"Nii-chan's attack isn't pathetic! It's cool!" Hanako added.

"You are ugly!!" Takeo added.

"Waah!! Please stop!" Daki sobbed.

'These kids... They are savage...' Gyuutaro sighed in thought.

'Huh? Where did he go?' She thought.

'Dance of the Fire God. False Rainbow.

I can do this... Dance of the Fire God! Fire Wheel!' Before Tanjiro can hit her neck with the slash, the Opening Thread snaps and gets hit by another counterattack by Daki and sends him flying. The Demon launches herself with all of her belts charging towards Tanjiro at full speed without giving him a chance to evade or dodge the attack.

'Recovery Breathing!' He thought and deflects the attack while spinning in mid-air. After continuing deflecting another set of attacks, Tanjiro catches his breath and gains composure against Daki.

'I can hold on my own against an Upper Moon!' He thought and the opening starts to play.

"For now, he can. But when it comes to that Demon's full power, he won't last long." Iguro said.

"He can still do it!" Muichiro said.

The Title "Layered Memories" appeared on the screen.

"You hideous piece of trash!" Daki roared while approaching Tanjiro and launches a barrage of attacks towards him. Tanjiro deflects the attacks one by one but the Demon flashes in front of him once again for a close range attack but he managed to get away from it. He noticed that several belts that were detached from her reattached once again and the ones underneath slowly flew back towards her and pierces her body.

'The belts are piercing her body! No... They're returning... Were they split off from her?' He thought and looks at Daki who felt the belts returning from her with a dumbfounded look.

'Get your breathing under control and attack!' He charges to Daki to attack while he had a chance. But...

"I knew it." She smiled and vanishes before Tanjiro can hit her.

'She's gone?!' He thought.

"A Hashira... There really is a Hashira here! How great... This is sure to please my master!" Daki exclaimed as she changes her hair's color into white and veins popping in her arms.

"And that is our Lord Tengen!" Suma said.

"She changed her form... She must've been excited to face off a Hashira." Shinobu said.

"Other than that, she's confident too that she can defeat Lord Tengen." Hinatsuru said.

"Haha! Interesting. It seems they are in desperate to fight a Hashira!" Uzui said.

"Only if I can meet one alone..." Muichiro said while staring at the ceiling.

"Hey, you're being dumb again. Stop." Yuichiro scolded and slapped Muichiro's neck.