Ozzie's

Fergus opens the portal and the tree falls through hit. He flew through the portal with Blitz following after him. Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carrying his chainsaw. 

Blitz: "Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks."

Millie walked through the portal with an axe between her teeth. She took it out of her mouth.

Millie: "I'm still so jazzed up!"

She snapped the axe in half and walked over to the group. Moxxie smiled at her as he walked over to her. 

Moxxie: "Well, you better stay jazzed, ha, cha! Babe, because, guess where I'm taking you tonight?"

He made a finger gun gesture with his hands. Fergus turned back to his normal form and Blitz looked at Moxxie annoyed.

Blitz: "Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie! Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new drive down the street!"

Fergus got excited and chirped in excitement. Blitz smiled at his boyfriend, finding it adorable. 

Moxxie: "Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary, so I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!"

Millie's eyes widened and sparkled. She squeals in delight. Fergus got even more excited at the mention of Ozzie's.

Millie/Fergus: "Ozzie's?!"

Millie: "No way! That place is always booked!"

Moxxie: "Well, yeah. I've been planning it for quite a while."

Millie got excited and ran over to her husband and jumped in his arms. She wrapped her legs and arms around him.

Millie: "Moxxie!"

She kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out. Blitz looked at them grossed out and a bit jealous that Moxxie could take his wife to someplace expensive, but he couldn't do that for Fergus.

Blitz: "Ugh, can you two not?"

They pulled away from each other and Moxxie was blissed out of his mind.

Moxxie: "I'm sorry sir, but if you're so replused, then how come you and Fergus are able to do it and it's fine?"

Blitz and Fergus blushed in embarrassment because they don't make out, they simply kiss, it's simple and Blitz liked it. So does Fergus.

Blitz: "We don't make up, Moxxie."

Fergus nodded his head, while Moxxie rolled his eyes.

Moxxie: "And also, maybe another time with those drinks?"

Blitz: "No, it's fine! Fergus and I can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy!"

Fergus's eyes sparkled, getting excited. Moxxie felt bad for having to ruin that.

Moxxie: "Uh, no. The reservation is for us."

Blitz smiled and nodded his head. As if he didn't hear what Moxxie said.

Moxxie: "Just us."

Blitz again smiled and nodded his head. Moxxie looked at him annoyed.

Moxxie: "Without you there. Explicitly without you there."

Blitz, again smiled and nodded his head. He then walked over to Moxxie and Millie and pulled them into a hug.

Blitz: "I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all. See you lovebugs later!"

He whistles on his way out. Moxxie growled and Fergus shook his head. 

Fergus: "I'll go talk to him, maybe get him to understand he can't tag along this time."