Am i a bad person?

Bebe's pov

Yesterday was Halloween and me and Wendy went to a party together. Clyde wanted to do a couples costume together, (barbie and Ken) but I blew him off for Wendy. Everything was going good until we played spin the bottle.
"C'mon Bebe it's your turn."
I spun the bottle and it looked like it was going to land on Clyde but then it landed on Wendy.
"I don't know Bebe, maybe should just skip to the next person."
"C'mon Wendy, don't be scared. It's fine."
"Okay."
When we kissed I was on the moon. I wanted to just stay like that forever, but just as soon as it started, it stopped and Wendy pulled away. Shortly after that she drove me home.

I woke up this morning and decided that it was wrong to lead Clyde on. I didn't even like him. But I was too much of a coward to tell him in person so I called him.
" Hey Clyde, can I talk to you?"
" sure bebe what's up?"
"I think we should break up. The truth is I'm a lesbian and I'm not in love with you."
" what?"
Before Clyde could say anything more, I hung up. But now I'm starting to feel regret. Am I a bad person? I needed somebody to talk to so decided to call someone who I knew could help me.
"Hello?"
"Hey Kyle."

AN
Haha I left you on a cliff hanger. Also sorry about being one day late, I completely forgot. So to make up for it I made this chapter longer than what I usually do.