Chapter 1: Why Us?

Why? Literally my first summer as a college student, and I get another freaking quest.

When Annabeth told me, she had to carry me out of the lake to get me to come to the information meeting.

(Sorry. You're probably gonna hate me for this, but I'm summarizing. I wrote this entire chapter but it got deleted and I'm lazy af. So, sorry. Anyways, Hecate gives Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Hazel, Piper, Nico, and Will all the background info about the wizard world, but Percy spaces out. He knows that they're going to 1990, a wizard school in Scotland which he thinks is called Pigfarts, knows that there's an evil wizard who he thinks is named Moldywart that tried to kill a baby boy, but the baby survived. Annabeth tells him their host family is the Weasley's and Percy tells Sally, Paul, and by extension, Estelle, about the situation. They get transported outside the Burrow and Leo make fun of Percy for being shorter than Annabeth again, and Percy makes fun of him for being 2 feet tall. Leo then says, embarrassed, that he's 4'11, when the door to the Burrow opens.)

"Hello!" Said a red-headed, motherly looking woman. "You must be the Hogwarts exchange students, come in!"

(Again, sorry. I just wanted to get the chapter done today and I don't really like writing starting chapters. Plus, my mom just gave birth to a baby 17 years younger than me recently, so I've had my hands full. I won't be doing this again.)