World Cup

When Pedri and Gavi got called up to the National Team, I wasn't surprised. They are both very good players and deserve that spot.

On the other hand I was not prepared for how taxing the World Cup would be. Everyday they either had practices or games, so I barely got to hang out with them.  One day I decided to have a sleepover with the two. I texted them, and they agreed. The next day Pedri and Gavi were going to the U-19 game anyway. That afternoon when they came home we went to the mall. I was elated! Pedri, who was driving, pulled into the parking lot and parked. I jumped out of the car and dragged Gavi and Pedri into Dick's Sporting Goods.

I walked in immediately went to the shoe section. I couldn't count how many shoes I tried on, but it was a ton. We then went to the cleat section, or as the boys call it, the boot section. I looked at all the brightly colored cleats and then walked to the Fan Store for soccer. I saw lots of jerseys, and then found a Pedri one. There were none of Gavi's, but he wasn't too upset. 

After hanging out in Dick's we went to the actual mall part. We walked and stopped in a few stores. Pablo wanted to go to Spencer's and so did Pedro. I said no, that I wanted to go to Victoria Secret, so we parted ways. I went into the store and had a pleasant conversation with the girl at the front desk. I walked around a little before Pedri came in pulling Gavi behind him. It was probably the funniest thing I've seen, Pablo was holding his hand over his eyes, and Pedri was leading him through the store. They convinced me to leave the store and we kept walking around the mall.

I had bought  a lot and Pedri and Gavi were complaining about being hungry , so I agreed to go out for lunch. When we sat down in the food court, some girls recognized the boys, but that wasn't really a problem. 

After eating we headed home and got ready to binge the Hunger Games movies. I snuggled up with the two, and we ate candy and ice cream. Overall I loved today and the beginnings of tonight.