chapter 17

Different person

Zak's P.O.V

Two days passed since we told Camille of they plan we had for her and she finally gave me an answer.

Camille: I want to do this.

Zak: okay and what about the name change?

Camille: I've decided on the name Cameron.

Aaron: Cameron Bagans, I like the way that sounds.

Zak: are you okay with this Cam?

Camille: yeah, I'm okay with it. I'm tired of hiding and if this ends things then I will go through with it.

Dakota: what are you going to tell Colby and Sam?

Camille: I will meet up with them after it's over with, will you come with me when I do Zak?

Zak: of course. when do you want to have the surgery done?

Camille: now.

I took her to the place where she would be having the procedure done and I patiently waited in the waiting room, the doctor told me that the surgery went great and that she was in her room. I was shown where she was and I stayed with her while she slept, I got a good look at her and the stitches weren't noticeable which I was happy about, I just hoped that she could live the life she wanted and not have to hide anymore but only time would tell if she had to stop hiding from the people who were after her.

Several hours passed and I seen her waking up, she looked over at me and smiled.

Camille: hey

Zak: hey, how are you feeling?

Camille: I feel fine but I'm not sure I will be able to see Colby right now.

Zak: why's that?

Camille: I'm not sure how he will act seeing me this way.

Zak: I think he will like it and if not then he can get used to seeing you looking this way.

Camille: I don't look like I did before. What if he hates the new me?

Zak: if he loves you like I know he does, he won't hate the way you look.

Camille: I'm worried that it won't go well when he sees me this way.

Zak: just because your looks changed doesn't mean your personality needs to change, just be yourself Cameron.