Who else likes you

Isagi Yoichi💙: Michael Kaiser💘
His feelings are a mix of forcing himself to like you in order to piss Isagi off and the fact that you were kind of his type. Isagi hates him even more because of it.

Bachira Meguru💛: No one!
Everyone respects both you and him and no one has anything against him.

Chigiri Hyoma🩷: Aryu Jyubei🤎
Aryu genuinely likes you. Aryu thinks your more glam then anyone else and that your hair is absolutely beautiful. Chigiri always wants to beat him up.

Kunigami Rensuke🧡: No one
You were kind of the responsible big sister to everyone, so no one liked you romantically.

Nagi Seishiro🤍: Kenyu Yukimiya💚
Kenyu genuinely likes you. Once when his eyes were hurting, you were the one to comfort him and soothe him throughout the pain. Nagi is always extra clingy with you when you're around Kenyu.

Mikage Reo💜: Zantetsu👓
Zantetsu liked you because he thought it would be smart to. It isn't.

Itoshi Rin🩵: Itoshi Sae🫰
Sae kind of forced himself in order to make Rin mad.

Shido Ryusei😘: Rin Itoshi🩵
Rin is like 70% actual love and 30% to make Shido mad. He actually likes you because you have also worked with him before and was extremely patient and kind with him.

Michael Kaiser💘: Isagi Yoichi💙
Isagi met you during the Neo Ego thing. He didn't realize you were Kaiser's girlfriend and actually liked you a lot. Until he realized you were Kaiser's girlfriend. That made him want to beat Kaiser's ass more than he already did.