Moving Day 🚚

A/N: the song up above is what Gon is playing in his car 👆🏻. Enjoy ☺️

Gon Freecss, 18 years old and is moving to York New for college. He was currently in his car halfway across the motorway, listening to some music as he was tapping his fingers on the stirring wheel. Just then he got an incoming call from his Aunt Mito.
"Hello? Aunt Mito?" Gon spoke as soon as he pressed the answer button, "how are you doing, sweetie?" His Aunt Mito said on the other line, she raised Gon up all by herself, well with the help of her grandmother, for Gon's sorry of a father , Ging left him as a child for his business, so Gon never really grew up with any parents, he didn't know anything about his mother, but he was grateful for Aunt Mito, that's all he needs. "I've got 40 minutes till I'm there Aunt Mito" Gon replied back as he checked on the GPS how long of his journey he's got. "Ok! Call me as soon as you settled in! When will the moving van be there?" Aunt Mito cried, almost shouting. "In 3 days" Gon replied as he remembered what the company told him, Gon said his farewell to Aunt Mito and hung up, he was now 30 minutes into his long drive, and can't wait until he can sit down in his new apartment and play games on his PC and meet new friends, he's only got one friend though who he hasn't even met before, you could say he's an online friend, and Gon has been talking to him for 2 years now, in fact his online friend lives in York New in the dorms of the same college Gon is going to. His online friend suggested the college to Gon when he was looking for applications, and he also wanted to be near him and visit his friend for once.

As soon as Gon reached York New another half an hour later. He stopped by a cafe to refuel after the long drive.

As he was sitting in a booth, waiting for his coffee, he got an Instagram notification.
He smiled once he opened up his phone and saw who it was.

Kitty Zoldyck: you here yet? :0

                                         Gon Freecss1: yep! I'm in a cafe :D

Kitty Zoldyck: I can't wait to see you! 🥺😸

                                         Gon Freecss1: me either bestie :D

"Gon Freecss!" The lady called from the counter as Gon hoped out of his seat and collected his drink. He payed the bill and headed back to his car. Still messaging his online friends.

It was around 6:00 pm when Gon got to his apartment. He unpacked everything from his car and decorated the room. His PC set up and games were in the moving van and they won't be here, along with many other stuff in 3 days. Gon wishes he can play online games with his friend but only had his phone with him at the moment.

Incoming Call: Kitty Zoldyck

"Hi Killua!" Gon cried as he put the phone to his ear. Gon has heard Killua's voice many times, but never seen his face.

"Hey. What are you up to?" Killua, who's the boys name is said on the other end. His voice sounds deep, yet soft at the same time, like angelic. Gon will never admit it out loud, but he loves hearing Killua talk, it only makes him the more excited to meet him.

"I just unloaded everything. Well everything from my car" Gon explained as he folded his jacket and flopped it on to the sofa and sat down. Acting like a giddy little girl who's talking to her boyfriend on the phone.

"I see. It's quite late you should get some rest. School doesn't start until another week" Killua said.

"I know! I can't wait to meet you" Gon says softly, with a smile and a tiny blush.

"Me too. Night" Killua said and hung up.

Gon got up and stretched and walked to his bathroom to do his nightly routine, he then got into bed and fell asleep. Counting down the days until he meets his online bestie.