Erling Haaland x Martin Odegaard - unintentional

After the official training, Erling stayed longer, working out and mainly talking with the Norwegian team's captain, Martin Odegaard, about the upcoming game. By the time, they want to leave, they are alone there. There's still some staff walking around but at least in the locker room, they're alone in an unusual quietness which they joke about.  

But when they want to say goodbye and high-five, Erling stumbles slightly over his shoes right before him. That's not the problem yet, just where Martin's hand ends up though - right between Erling's legs and basically around "him". Completely overwhelmed and unable to think straight, it doesn't take prolonged, but still far too long, for Odegaard to take his hand away. He's of course very embarrassed and his face turns red as he blames himself and his thoughts go wild, although Haaland only laughs slightly and clearly doesn't think the incident is that bad. 

As a joke, Erling then asks if his colleague enjoyed it at least. Martin answers quickly and decisively, which should leave no doubt. But the opposite of what he originally wanted to say slips off his tongue....both are shocked, only Martin is entirely rigid, which prevents him from saying anything...is that what his inner self wants or why is this all happening to him?
It gets really warm for him as he fears that this could haunt him for a long time and risk his friendship with Erling. Despite his mind going crazy, he's sure that he wants to travel back in time and prevent it. In his inner, he knows though that it's a Freudian slip and he might have subconsciously wanted this to happen. 

A tear then runs down Martin's face, but it gets wiped away by Haaland in a gentle and caring way which calms Martin down a bit and he now feels safe because Erling doesn't hold it against him at all. Even though, Martin's still unable to speak, he's already relieved enough to look back up at him, trying to smile again. 

H"....ehm you do? .....eh, thanks---I guess"

O" I-I'm so sorr-"

H" No-"

O" No? What do you mean?"

H" There's no need to be sorry...trust me"

To Odegaard, this sounds somehow so ridiculous that he laughs a bit as this seemingly doesn't wanna fit in his head.

O" You must be joking, Erling. I literally touched your you know what and said that I liked it-"

H" So? Did you mean it?"

That question hit Martin so hard and unprepared that his jaw literally dropped as he turned red, he just couldn't respond at all. Erling on the other hand grins and tries to hold his laughter back as good as he can so that he doesn't upset his friend. 

H" I take this as a 'yes' then...and as a compliment"

O" I eh Erling, I didn't...I mean...eh...I ehm-"

H" Well, make up your mind then"

As Erling says so, he grabs Martin's hand and places it on his bulge but keeps holding it in that position. Odegaard doesn't even try to pull his hand back though as he's captured in the moment and enjoys the feeling. He knew already that Erling was huge, after all, he didn't hide and he therefore got to see it so often....on the field, in the locker room, under the shower...it always was the aim of his eyes. Obviously, he had fantasised about such a situation for years, jerked off to it numerous times and begged for it to become true...which it now is. Having his thoughts sorted finally, he starts smiling and most importantly grabs onto the enwrapped meat, exploring it through the fabric and feeling up its size. His eyes are looking at where his hand lies and thereby he doesn't see Erling's wide grin nor the arousal in his eyes.  

O" To your question Erling, I meant it...I mean it and I always will mean it. You're so fucking huge...ngl, I love that."

H" Oho, seems like someone not just woke up from the frozen but is quite desperate too..."