Frenkie de Jong x Mikky - finally

Pregnancy and becoming first-time parents had an impact on their sex life, not necessarily a positive one. While Frenkie still had more than enough chances to drain his balls which he obviously used, his gf hadn't had that chance for quite a while now. Therefore, she's always in the mood and can barely endure it. After she put their baby to sleep and went down the staircase to their living room, she saw Frenkie, who must have returned from training a few minutes ago. Immediately, she feels the hormones kick in and gets really needy, if not even desperate. She walks up to him and then jumps into his arms basically but feeling him, his warmth and strength doesn't make things easier for her at all. The touch of their skin only ignites an even bigger fire inside her. Frenkie knows how much she needs it but all the times before, she was too exhausted in the evening but now, it's different and he feels it...as well as "he". It takes only a few seconds before her hand finds his bulge and rubs over it in a way that expresses urgency.  

Before he could say something, Mikky moves which gives no room for wrong interpretations. His gf sits not just between his legs now but rubs her ass against it firmly and at a pace that shows no sign of stopping or even slowing down. In response to that, the alpha moans out his surprise and joy while his equipment starts growing rapidly due to the great friction between them. Despite having fucked right after the training, he's more than ready again but he can feel how his balls are increasing their sperm production to the fullest possible. Maybe he noticed his gf's hormones or it's just that he missed that sexual intimacy with her but the effect is more than clear, he's more than horny....more like horny in a feral mode. Due to that, he releases his assertive alpha scent which instantly impacts Mikky. They start making out together overly passionately as they can no longer hold back their insane desire. It's like a chain reaction which keeps going further and further while intensifying even more as it progresses thereby causing even more passion, desire and lust.

They almost fall off the sofa as they're getting this wild which they laugh off while she clings tightly to his body. While looking deep into his eyes, she shoves her hands into his greatly bulging grey sweatpants, playing with his impressive manhood. Frenkie wears no boxershorts at home and he fortunately isn't now either so she has all the access needed to stroke his fat meat playfully.  In the meanwhile, his hands are exploring her body, from her head downwards, missing not a single spot and thereby causing goosebumps and more arousal in return. He gets indirectly rewarded by getting jerked faster and with a firmer grip. The two moan loudly in between their wild yet loving kisses. 

M" I missed this so much, babe"

F" Me too, sex with you just feels different....like more intense and emotional"

M" It better does! After all, I'm not just your fiancé but have more than 8 years of practice in pleasing you"

As she says that, she wanks his horse cock as fast and hard as she can, turning him into a moaning mess and getting him very close to the edge before she stops and makes him pant like crazy.

F" I knew it before but thanks for proving it again, babe....and now, I gonna show you too" 

His hands almost reach her private zone when they get grabbed and put on her ass as she wraps her legs around him, pressing herself firmly against his massive bulge and smiling naughtily at him. 

M" Let's upstairs for that and use our opportunity"

She winks at him playfully who now grins back dirty and full of desire. Frenkie lifts her up and quickly walks her to the bedroom while the two make out passionately and keep up the friction between them. There they, without any word spoken, undressed themselves rapidly after he sat Mikky down on the bed. Only for a few moments, they adore each other's bodies before they give in to their urges. Frenkie massages her tits with both hands as he kisses his way down, from her forehead over her lips, breast towards her pussy. When he reaches it, he starts chuckling because of what he gets to see.