This New Place (1)

After you left your dad's assassins company you decided to join another one. You left because you just wanted to explore another place because you have been in your dad's company since you were 15.

   You found this place where the people that know what they are doing and as been in the business a while. They were all either Mafia, assassins, or could help them over all.

Today was the day that you were supposed to be getting interviewed and hopefully moving in.

-----------------

6:30 am

You got up and took a nice warm shower then you got dressed you were super nervous because you never really gotten interviewed for a job since you've always worked under your dad. 

After you got ready you went to you car and started driving you. Once you arrived you were amazed of how big the building was. Once you got inside you went to the front desk.

Front desk lady - Hi what are you here for?

Y/n - Hi I have a meeting with Mr. Mateo Hernandez

FDL- Ok I will call you when there ready

Y/n - There ?

FDL- yes it's him and some others that's all.

Y/n - Ok

Some time later 

FDL: y/n  lain

you got up to go to the elevator-

once you got into the meeting room and a few other were waiting for the board members to come.

A few minutes later

Everyone sat down but one person caught you eye

He was a very tall muscular man and he looked liked he's done some bad in his life but that didn't distract you. you could tell that the girls in the room were giving him f me eyes, but you, you really wanted this job.

?- Hello everyone i'm Mateo Hernandez, this is Riley, John, and Milo.... My assistants.

Mateo -  I want everyone to introduce them selfs and why you want to work here. Starting with you.* pointing to the person closest to Mr. Mateo.

? Hello i'm Lisa Smith and i want to work here be because I was taught to fight really well since i could remember. 

Riley - Hi Lisa, we will have you go to the fighting department to see how well you fight. ok.

Lisa - Yes of course.

John - Next.

? Hi my name is Bob Davis and I really want this job because i used to hack a lot for nothing serious but eventually i got really good at it and i think i could be really useful. 

Riley - thank you for that, John will have you take a test after this to see if you can be in our company. 

Bob - cool 

John - Next

y/n - Hi my name is Y/n lain and I want to work here because i have been and assassin for almost 10 years ( as you were almost 24) after working for my father's company. So I wanted to explore other businesses and i really love what you guys do here.

Mateo - Who's your father?

He said as it shock everyone from his deep voice.

y/n - Ivan Lain leader of viper assassins 

Mateo - Oh I know him, he helped me work the business for while when it first started seeing it's been up only for 4 years.

y/n - wow that's really nice, i'll tell my dad that i met you today

you said with a smile.

Riley - well.... guys, let's get back to it. y/n you will go with Lisa for the fighting exam.

y/n - Ok great.

you say to her, but look back at Mateo to see him already looking you like he has been looking at you for a while.

John - Next 

? - Hi my name's Mica and i want to work here because my father works as a mafia man so he wants me to learn more with other people my age so that i can take over my dad's company one day.

Riley - Ok great well Milo will take you to the test cause he's the head of that exam course.

John  - Is there anyone else. 

Riley - No i think that's it.

Mateo - Alright everyone start heading to there exam courses. 

 Riley - We will email you if you make it.

--------------

Pls Vote :)