The party (3)

2 months later

Today was the day of the party and you were excited  because you could see family and friends you haven't seen in a while and celebrate your amazing kinda new job. A lot of people from your job were coming. 

Once you got up, you took a shower ate and started heading to the venue. When you got there you were met by Lisa, Bob, Mica, your mom and dad, your brothers, and your best friend. 

-----------

Some time later - 

The party was about to start. People started entering and finally the party started.

People were dancing and having fun.

While people were having fun you wanted to take a break so you went outside and sat out there for a while, until Mia (your best friend) came outside.

Mia - hey girl you good?

Y/n - yeah, yeah i'm fine, it's just super lively in there, I had to take a break. But why are you out here?

Mia - To check on you.

Y/n - Oh, yeah i'm good 

Mia - Cool....... Sooooooo do you have a lover, we haven't talked in a while seeing as we are super busy. She said as she chuckled a little bit.

Y/n - No, but I think my boss is kindaaaaaaa-

Mia - NO WAY

Y/n - YES WAY. 

You guys were laughing and having conversation about her boyfriend and stuff when someone interrupted you.

? - Hello ladies. Someone said with a deep voice.

You guys doth turned around and you were surprised about what you saw. 

Y/n - BOSS?

Mia - Wait so that's him. She said with a smile

Y/n - Yeah but I don't why he's here.

Mateo - I'm here because I was wondering why you didn't invite me.

Y/n - I mean well I-

Lisa - SHE TOTALLY FORGOT, BUT SHE SHE'S SO SORRY RIGHT Y/N?

Y/n - what are you-. She elbowed you.

Y/n - Yep!, TOTALLYYY FORGOT. You said with a fake smile.

Mateo - Oh well that's a shame, I just hope that that would never happen again. He said with a smirk.

Y/n - yeah, yeah sorry bout that.

Mia - well we will leave you  guys to it.

Y/n - no gu- 

Lisa - Yeah that's a great idea 

Y/n - Wai-

Mia & Lisa - Mmm Mmm

Mateo -  Hey are you scared to talk to your boss all of a sudden? he said with that smirk still plastered on his face.

Y/n - NO! You said nervously

Y/n - I mean I work with you every single day, why would I be scared to talk you now.

Mateo - I don't know. Anyway enough with that, you look really nice in your dress. He said with a sweet smile on his face.

Y/n - tha- thanks.

Mateo - Hey I know you've expressed to me that i'm your boss, and you think it's uNpProfeSSiOnaL to date  your boss, but I don't care. Do you want to go out with me? He asked straight forward.

Y/n - ummmmm...... I......you said as you were thinking about what Lisa said a few months back.

Flashback 

Lisa - if boss ever asks you out, you better say yes like theres no tomorrow.

flashback ends

Mateo - No it's cool if you don't want to just know that things would be a lit-

Y/n- YES! I was going to say yes. I would love to. 

Mateo - Oh well that's great then, i'll um text you when I think it's a good time to go out. Okay

Y/n - yes, of course

Mia - GREAT, good for you guyssss.

Lisa - Now let's get back to partying.

Y/n - WOOOWWWWW. You said laughing.

Mateo - Yeah, let's go party.

Y/n - yeah and my family can meet the big man. you said smiling.

Mateo - I--- uhhhh well I don't think I want to

----------------

It's a wee bit short but hoped you like 

Pls vote :)