Long day at work (2)

The next day 

6:30 

My annoying alarm went off . You not wanting to get up , stayed in bed. You woke up again to see the time and it's 7:18 seeing that you live 25 min away and you still need to get ready and hopefully eat.

once you got dressed you ran to your car at your apartment complex garage.

You wanted to scream because there was heavy traffic and it doesn't look good to show up late on you first day at work.

Once you got there you ran to Mr. Mateo's office.

Y/n - SORRY I'M LATE SIR THERE WAS BAD TRAFFIC , you say trying to catch your breath.

Mateo - It's fine, I will let it pass this time and this time ONLY, do you understand?

Y/n - YES SIR, you said excited to start your first day.

Mateo - good darling now let's get to work, you will be working under my direct surveillance as the other newbie's are being watched my by my assistants.

*did he just call me darling, anyway*  you said in your mind.

Y/n - Okay great what should I do first?

Mateo - Come with me, I want to personally fight with you as I didn't get to see you very well yesterday.

Y/n okay

---------------

(as you guys were fighting you noticed that he started to become demanding in a flirty way and all you wanted to know is way, he was WAY out of your league, or so you thought, and all you wanted to do is train, you started to get more tired, as you have been practice fighting for 2 hours now, and you wanted to take a break.)

Mateo - What's the matter darling are you tired already?

Y/n - No, and can you please stop calling me darling.

Mateo - Why? Am I making you nervous...... Darling?

Y/n - No. you said unbelieving.

Mateo - Don't lie to me sweetie.

Y/n - ok fine but I would never like you, you're my boss.

Mateo - And so..

Y/n - that's a little unprofessional, don't you think? and I'm a newbie, all the other girls would think that I'm trying to fuck my way up.

Mateo - Yeah ok and.... I meant it's pretty obvious you want to be with me and you have an amazing personality, even though I barely know you, AND you are quiet beautiful.

He said walking towards you, as you were backing up.

Y/n - Thank you but like I said.... you are my boss. 

You said trying to get out this awkward situation.

Mateo - Fair enough darling, but just now that one day you will mine.

You almost gagged at what he just said, but you managed to go unnoticed.

-----------------

After training 

After training you went to the woman's restroom/locker room to see if the showers we clean enough to shower . And to your surprise they were the cleanest showers you have seen in a while, low-key cleaner then your own restroom.