Chapter 6

Miyuki POV

I am finally done with decorating and designing my new room, and it turned out amazing. Mrs Louis wouldn't stop gushing over it

(This is going to be my room)

"I love your room sweetheart. I just love how you were able to match all these chades of purple." Mrs Louis said with a big grin on her face.

"Thank you, Mrs Louis. I also want to say how much I am thankful for what you did for me on the amount of money I could spend."l said.

"Oh no problem darling, you can also stop with this Mr and Mrs thing you can call us by our names." Mrs Lo- Louis said with a gentle smile.

"Thank you so much, and I will." I said.

We went downstairs to rest for a bit as we got there Clark told us to sit down. As we set Clark looked at me directly in the eyes with a smile on his face.

"I have good news. You have been accepted into Gothom Academy, you will just have to choose the subject you will be doing.",Clark said."I also have a friend there that has a family, he has two sons one is going to Gothom University with Conner but he may be young but very smart like you. The other is going to be in the same grade as you in Gothom Academy. Isn't that exciting.", He continued.

I had a small smile on my face and I nodded at him. I am very happy I get to have a new beginning and new chance at life. I also have a new family.

"So what subjects are you going to do tell me so I can send the information to the school.", Clark said with a big grin on his face.

"I would like to have singing lessons, dancing lessons, and some advanced  art classes that's all." I said feeling excited.

"Advanced art are you sure you can handle that, what do you want to be anyways.", Connor asked with a confused look on his face.

"I can handle the art don't worry and I want to be a Kpop Idol.", I said with a shy smile on my face.

"Well I hope you can achieve that dream of yours.", Louis said looking very excited.

"Don't worry I will.", I said.

"Well I am going to send this information to the school, bye.", Clark said as he went to his and Louis's room.

We didn't have anything else to do so Louis suggested that we have a movie marathon.

After about 5 hours of the marathon Clark came back and sat next to Louis looked at us all and said.

"You start in 2 days and your uniform will be here tomorrow.", Clark said with a big grin on his face.

Everything is moving so fast but surprisingly I don't seem to mind. In 2 days I will be going to school. I'm starting to get excited for this.

530 words

Hope you enjoyed sorry for the
short chapter.

Mrs Luna

🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️🐺❄️