Part 3

Next day it was all different with me, I lost my virginity to 2 men which I didn't expected but it was all true and it felt good. I was getting ready for school that day and was pretty excited to see my favorite teacher.

I brought 5 condoms with me, put a lube in my backpack and went to school. But in the way to school I bumped into someone and all the condoms fell, making a scene. We both got down to pick them up but when I looked at him he looked really familiar so I tried to brush his hair of his face a little to look at him better but he just ran off immediately. I ignored it and got back to thinking of my teacher.

I get back to my class and actually try to focus on the lesson but I couldn't stop staring at William's big ass. I mean.. you can't blame me for it.

The school bell rang and just when I was about to get out I bumped into the same guy and instead of trying to help him with his stuff I immediately took his hat of and looked at his face. Wait.. he is my childhood best friend, David?? I was shocked as I was looking him I didn't know what to say and I was confused on why he was running away from me.

I grabbed him by his wrist before he could run away from me again. I asked him what he was doing here and when did he come back in town but he was quiet for a while and then suddenly he grabbed me by my wrist and told me to follow him home for the answers.

We got there then he explained on how he used to date my older brother but he broke his heart and that's why David couldn't face me anymore for secretly dating my brother and not telling me about it, but before he could explain everything to me, him and his family had to go out of this town for a while. I was mad and sad that he didn't told me before but it was already done and I forgave him. He is my best friend after all.