My fate is now in my hands

*a few days had passed as I lived in the small abandoned house cleaning it so its live-able*

"There all clean!" *I expressed to myself proudly as I put the broken broom away*

*infront of me in the one room was a small stove heater an old rugged futon and blanket and finally an empty diary I found with some ink*

"Now I really should go see the other Hashira let them know I'm alive so they don't suspect I'm a demon-" *I ponder as I go to explore my surroundings*

*as I look around there's many whisteria trees and a small village which I decide to enter*

*the village was small but if I can get a name I should be able to find out where I am I think to myself*

*as I enter the village I get many strange looks from the villagers most likely because of my odd appearance as I'm a zombie now*

"I'll have to get used to that attention-" *I murmur to myself as I come across an old blind man the only person who's not avoiding me probably as he can't see me*

"Excuse me sir?!" *I call out to the man who's dressed in a simple navy samue with a cane*

"Yes yongun" *the man responded in a tired raspy voice*

"Do you know what this village is called I got lost and dont know where I am" *I asked him with a slight nervous chuckle*

"Heh- this old village is long forgotten by the empire- no one comes here anymore kiddo- he'll the village dosent have a name" *the man said before walking off*

"Ah I see thank you-" *I said with a hint of concern as I watched him leave before I could ask anyone anything else as everyone was avoiding me*

"Seems getting back will be difficult" *i thought to myself as I continued to walk*

————————————————————————
Sorry chapters are short I'm a slow writer and it's easier to do short chapters