two

in which hwang hyunjin shares his awesome rizz

"yo, seungmin," hyunjin called as he entered the library, practically sashaying towards seungmin.

seungmin looked up from his lunch and minho momentarily stopped speaking as they both glanced at hyunjin. "what do you want now?" seungmin sighed.

"i got a rizz line for you. to use." hyunjin plonked himself onto the chair to seungmin's left. "wanna hear it?"

"no."

"that's a nice shirt. can i try it on after we have sex?"

"hyunjin!" seungmin nearly choked. he gave hyunjin a wide eyed look as minho broke out into full blown laughter.

"what? i found it off of the internet," hyunjin bragged with a proud smile. "wanna hear another one?"

"no."

"did you have lucky charms for breakfast? because you look magically delicious!!!!"

"terrible. 0/10."

"okay, how about this one."

"i don't wanna hear your rizz lines anymore. if they're even considered rizz." seungmin reached over and slapped hyunjin..

hyunjin looked up and gave seungmin a weird look before slapping seungmin back. and.. then it broke out into a slapping fight before hyunjin abruptly turned away and opened his FATASS MOUTH 🧐🧐 to shit out his next rizz line. "let's be be titanic. you'll be the iceberg and i'll go down.

"bzzz." minho crossed his arms in an X with a, "that was so mid," to which hyunjin responded with, "you're so mid."

"anyways." he gave seungmin a bright smile. "listen to this one—wanna play conductor? you be the engineer and i'll go choo choo."

seungmin coughed and looked away, pretending his didn't know the two guys in front of him as they began to wrestle, minho trying to attack hyunjin with a kiss and hyunjin trying to wriggle free.

"i'm not a weatherman, but you can expect a few more inches tonight," hyunjin called as he finally escaped from minho's grasp. 

"shut up! you're so loud!" seungmin protested, reaching over and covering hyunjin's mouth.

hyunjin let out a few muffled protests before finally sighing and giving up, holding his hands in the air. seungmin removed his hand from hyunjin's mouth. "no more rizz lines."

"fine, fine." hyunjin rolled his head and tossed his head, shaking the hair out of his eyes. "whatever you say, mister kim," he sneered.

minho snickered. "are you really going to let hyunjin disrespect you like that, seungmin? me personally 🧐🧐🧐—"

"shut up, both of you." seungmin huffed and turned back to his lunch that he had been neglecting for the past five minutes.

"don't tell us to shut up," minho teased, getting all up in seungmin's face. "you love us toooooo much to say that."

"nah, bongcha is probably the only person seungmin loves," hyunjin decided, folding his arms over his chest.

seungmin shot the both of them a pointed glare but remained silent, which was probably a bad idea because minho shouted, "hah! he didn't even deny it!"

"you're going to get us all in trouble!" seungmin shouted back before widening his eyes and slapping both hands over his mouth. "shit."

hyunjin giggled and flicked the side of seungmin's head. "dumbass," he jeered before running away.

seungmin immediately stood up and started chasing him out of the library as minho rolled his eyes and pretended to be annoyed by their immature behavior.

"you should flirt with bongcha by using those rizz lines i just told you!" hyunjin called, turning his head to glance at seungmin. "they're great, right?"

"yah!" seungmin groaned, running faster. "they're terrible! i would never do that."

"but you loooooove her," hyunjin giggled before turning the corner of one of the building complexes and flopping himself onto the grass underneath a sakura tree. "seungmin and bongcha sitting in a tree, K-I—" 

"—C-K-I-N-G each other and having a friendly conversation," seungmin finished lamely, sitting down beside hyunjin's lying form. "don't go on with that elementary school shit, jin."

"lol." hyunjin grinned up at the sky, spreading his arms and legs so he would be completely spread out on the grass as a star. "that's what they all say."

"dude, i'm pretty sure bongcha likes me." seungmin let out a laugh. "but i don't like her back. it's one-sided love, i swear."

"oh, yeah?" hyunjin raised an eyebrow, rolling onto his side so he could face seungmin properly.

"it is! and at least she actually likes me. not just 'cause i look like i'd be a sugar daddy or just have good looks."

"hey!" hyunjin exclaimed. "if i look like a sugar daddy then at least that means i look like i have money! you look broke," he joked, sticking his tongue out at seungmin. "i bet you don't even have a job."

"well you don't either!" seungmin furrowed his eyebrows.

"um, yeah i do, actually." hyunjin beamed.. "your local boba shop worker for real. 17-18 bucks an hour and i'm only in high school, like dude, watch me get rich."

"i hope you never get rich."

"i hope you get more broke than you already are."

"i will get a job! on god, i will. i will," seungmin promised.

"yeah? bet." hyunjin stuck out his hand, sitting up, grass in his hair.

"i'm not touching your musty hand," seungmin said. he grabbed a nearby stick and placed it in hyunjin's hand and shook it. "there. we shook hands."

"so you touch a crusty and musty stick but not my hand? i'm sure so many girls would love to touch my hand." hyunjin gave seungmin a prideful smirk.

"yeah, okay. don't rub it in my face that you're popular."

"please, just get used to it at this point."

"i should."

(・・?)

YOU BELOGN WITH MEee