9

Jason|23|ATL

" Jason are you okay?, you been real sad lately

" Jason are you okay?, you been real sad lately." Jason mother Samantha said looking at Jason worried.

Samantha knew Jason was sad over maya , Jason just never let her in , she was hurt for him and even herself she wanted a grandchild.

" nah Im good." Jason said grabbing his keys , Jason was not good he was hurt . It took Maya all this time to tell him she cheated and it was the fact she cheated on him with his best friend.

Jason was betrayed he was hurt and felt as he had no one on his side.

" where you going ?" Samantha said looking at Jason.

" Morgan house ." Jason said hugging her as he left

§§§

Jason knew Morgan was off today so he came to check her on , he felt as he was closing her off when she tried to help him.

Jason knocked on the door and waited as Morgan came and opened the door.

Morgan came and opened the door and held her arms out for Jason to hug her.

Jason then hugged her , he loves Morgan hugs it felt so genuine and he felt safe in her arms , he wanted to cry but men doesn't cry he held on to that mentality.

He let go and followed Morgan to her living room.

" Are you okay ? How are you feeling?" Morgan said giving Jason a weak smile.

" I'm trying, me and mya been together for 6 years it's hard to let go you know , and now she's pregnant I'm attached to that baby and it's not even mines that shit hurt Morgan ." Jason said on the verge of tears .

" come here " Morgan said pulling him in her chest as he cried, he came to Morgan for advice most of time and and she helped him so much.

Jason cried in her chest , he wish he stayed in this position for hours , he didn't want to move , he felt safe , his problems went away when he was with Morgan.

After 19 minutes of him crying.

Morgan looked at him making direct eye contact and said " I know how too cheer you up , next week we going to Mexico for Jason birthday you wanna come?'

" is Maya going to be there?' Jason said staring back in her eyes .

"No me and her not talking at the moment.' Morgan said still staring at Jason.

" I'll go ." Jason said getting up going to Morgan kitchen.

" can I get something to drink Morgan." Jason said looking at Morgan.

" you don't have to ask. " Morgan said getting up following to him to the kitchen.

"Your short. " Jason said smiling at Morgan.

" I know .' Morgan said laughing.

' let's bake cookies .' Morgan said dancing

" fasho. " Jason said grabbing cookie dough from the counter.

§§§

" Jason!" Kash said running in the house hugging him.

." Wassup lil man ." Jason said dapping him up.

' hey , y'all made cookies without me ?" Kash said pouting.

" yes ." Morgan said laughing , Morgan then said " we saved you some though.

" oh yes , thanks. " Kash said going to the kitchen.

" you so extra."Morgan said laughing.

" Olivia is coming Morgan ." Kash said eating cookies .

" I know her brother told me." Morgan said laughing.

" you date her brother?" Kash said which made Jason look at her .

" no , he was my patient ." Morgan said laughing.

" she laughing too hard , she like him and she ain't tell me nothing about it you fake man ." Jason said mugging.

" it's nothing like that , stop y'all ." Morgan said walking to the living room

" stop looking at my sister butt Jason ." Kash said pushing Jason playfully.

' nigga I ain't looking at her butt." Jason said laughing.

" you hungry?" Morgan said looking at Kash.

Kash then nodded .

" I'm finna order some Moe's , you want something Jason?" Morgan said looking at Jason.

" nah I'm good, thank you though." Jason said smiling.

Morgan then looked Jason in his eyes and said " you welcome ."

" stop looking at me like that , you always doing that shit ." Jason said mugging Morgan.

" I'm not doing anything." Morgan said giggling.

Excuse the mistakes