12

Morgan| 23| ATL

" Im finna be a big ass kid today

" Im finna be a big ass kid today ." Morgan said laughing as they walked towards sky zone.

Kash wanted to go to sky zone today then go to a dinner buffet,today was they last day being here .

" Fasho , this shit look fun ass hell." Jason said laughing .

" Let's go over there first ." Kash said pointing to where a basketball where at.

" Okay ." Morgan said as her and Jason walked towards where Kash was pointing at.

Morgan sat down watching Kash , Jason walked over to Morgan and said " thought you was going to be playing with us ."

" I am , not with this one though." Morgan said laughing.

" How you feel about jacari ?" Jason said looking at Morgan.

" I don't know , the whole situation is weird to me." Morgan said answering honestly.

Jason stared in Morgan eyes and said " Im glad you not crying and going crazy , that nigga was a walking red flag ."

Morgan stared deeply in his eyes , she didn't reply she just stared .

Jason chuckled and looked down , " stop doing that shit Morgan. "

" What am I doing ?" Morgan said giggling.

After 10 minutes of them talking, they heard yelling.

Morgan and jason looked ,seeing it was a Mexican lady and her son.

" What the fuck. " Morgan mumbled as she walked towards them.

" Why you yelling at him ?" Morgan said scrunching her face up.

" Because, it's my son turn to play , you get your son " the Mexican said rolling her eyes.

" First off, you don't gotta yell at him , second he was here first if he not ready to get off , your son can wait , there's a another station over there that's the same thing ."

" I don't care , he wants this one , your son better leave , like I said ."the lady said looking at morgan.

" Bitch fuck what you said , I said he can go over there, like I said. " Morgan said rolling her eyes .

" Get your big back ass on bruh. " Jason said mugging the lady .

" Get your son for I drag him over there myself. " The Mexican lady said staring at Morgan.

" Hoe touch him , Imma drag your ugly ass , bitch I tried to be respectful but hoe you pushing it ." Morgan said now walking up but was grabbed by Jason.

" Let her go , imma give her a Mexican ass whooping ." The lady said rolling her eyes.

" Then after you do that , your big back ass finna be 6 feet under ground " Jason said mugging her .

" Mom it's okay , we can go to the other one " the little boy said looking at his mother with fear in his eyes.

"Okay come one " the Mexican lady said grabbing his hand.

" She should of been did that , anyways kets have fun." Morgan said laughing.

§§§
It was currently 8:09 at night , kash was sleeping after the sky zone they went to a arcade and then went out for dinner .

" How was the trip ." Morgan said as Jason hopped on her bed.

" It was good , thank you I needed this ." Jason said staring in Morgan eyes .

" I know you did , it was relaxing I don't want to go back to Atlanta." Morgan said staring at him once again.

The sexual tension between them was crazy , Morgan felt guilty but wanted Jason so bad .

" You look pretty with your natural face ." Jason said touching her hair.

" Thank you ." Morgan said not breaking eye contact .

Jason placed his head down , Morgan grabbed his chin and said " why can't you keep eye contact with me ."she said with a pout.

" Because I don't know what's going to happen next."

Morgan hummed in response not breaking eye contact.

" Your high ?" Morgan said looking in Jason eyes.

" Yeah ." Jason said staring at Morgan with his low red eyes.

*I should suck his dick  *Morgan thought to herself Morgan was a little tipsy she needed to go to sleep for things end crazy

" Why you staring at me like that ?"Jason said looking at her .

" I- I need to go to sleep , for I do something I regret." Morgan said being honest.

The truth was Morgan always liked Jason , but when she told Maya , Maya started to like him , Morgan was too shy to tell him so Maya got with him .

Jason grabbed her hand and said " what was yougoing to do?"

" Can I suck your dick?" Morgan said boldness.

Morgan was a bold person sometimes , when she's half drunk she's even bold.

Jason laughed nervously , it completely caught him off guard,he then said "yea , do your thing lil mama.

Morgan smirked and got on her knees still making eye contact with jason.

She then unbuckle his pants continues to make eye contact with him.

She then pulled his dick out admiring it , her eyes widen seeing how big it was .

Jason chuckled and said " don't back down now , do your thing mama."

Morgan pulled his dick out and placed her mouth on it and got to work.

" F-fuck Morgan ." Jason said throwing his head back.

Morgan continued to do her thing.

Jason was going crazy , to the point he couldn't even look at Morgan.

" Damn Morgan ." Jason said grabbing her ponytail, throwing his head back .

After 20 minutes of her giving him head , he pulled her up and grabbed her face and started kissing her.

Morgan moaned in between the kiss.

" You so sexy ." Jason said whispering in Morgan ear.

" I think we should stop ." Morgan said getting up.

" Fasho ." Jason said getting up.

" How did I do ? " Morgan said looking at Jason , she lost her virginity but she never sucked dick before it was her first time.

" You never gave head before ?" Jason said looking at Morgan.

" No ." Morgan said feeling slight embarrassed.

" You did good , shit felt amazing." Jason said looking at Morgan .

" Thank you." Morgan said blushing going to the bathroom to brush her teeth .