Chapter 1: It begins

Dracock Mouthful sat on the edge
of his unmade bed, his toes dangled above the wooden floor. It was just past midnight and Dracock still hadn't slept. He thought of Harry Potter; the boy who kept him up at night. He was deeply in love with him but teased him relentlessly, for if his fellow classmates knew of his affection towards the Gryffindor boy, he'd lose all respect for the Mouthful name.
Dracock heard a faint knock come from the large, dark oak doors and got up to see who would be up at such an hour, other than him of coarse.
He opened the door slightly and peered his head out into the dark.
Nobody was there.
Suddenly a hand holding a lantern appeared out of the darkness, revealing a tired Harry who had been cleverly using his invisibility cloak to conceal himself in the halls.
"Harry?!" Dracock whispered loudly. "Why are you up so late?"
"I couldn't sleep, I can't stop thinking about you." Harry replied.
"Well don't just stand there, Potter, come in before someone sees you up so late." Dracock said, opening the door just wide enough for Harry to step through and closing it once he was in. Luckly Dracock had a room to himself, thanks to his father for insisting only the best for his son.
"I'm glad we can finally be alone, there's something I have to tell you." Harry said stepping close to Dracock.
"Ever since my first day here, I've really liked you. I was too afraid to say anything because Crabbe and Gargle we're always following you, but since they're not here..." Dracock cut him off by grabbing the back of his head and pulling Harry towards him. Their lips collided and they began to make out.
Dracock grabbed the bottom of Harry's shirt and pulled it over his head. He stared at Harry's body, admiring his perfectly chiseled collar bones. He rubbed his hands along his chest, feeling the strength of the powerful wizard.
"You're so strong, I had no idea." Dracock breathed.
He couldn't contain himself any longer, he longed for Harry. Dracock kissed Harry again, pushing him to the bed.
Harry was surprised at Dracock's sudden action, but he liked it and he craved more.
Harry lay on his back and pulled Draco on top of him, continuing their steaming make out session.
"I want you." Harry insisted placing his hands on the lining of Dracock's dark
green pajama pants.
Dracock pulled Harry's pants down and revealed his massive magic wand. Dracock gasped. "It's so big."
Harry smirked.
Dracock pulled his own pants down, he had an average sized wand, but it was nowhere close to Harry's.
Dracock lay on the bed with his butt in the air. Harry stood behind Dracock, his wand was erect and Dracock was ready. Harry inserted his wand into Dracock's chamber of secrets. Dracock didn't expect it to hurt and he gasped in pain. Harry pulled out and went up to Dracock's ear.
"Sooooorry." Harry whispered.
He went back into position and this time he started slow, thrusting gently until Dracock was moaning in pleasure.
Harry began to go faster, he was crystal balls deep in Dracock now. They continued for what seemed like forever. Harry felt himself ready to orgasm and he thrusted one last time, ejaculating into Dracock's chambers. He let out a sigh of relief and collapsed exhaustedly on the bed next to Dracock.
"Wow, that was amazing." Dracock managed to say between breaths. Harry wrapped his arms around Dracock.
"We should do this again sometime." Harry said before him and Dracock fell into a much needed sleep in each others arms.