Chapter 2: It Continues

Harry awoke entangled in Dracock's arms at the break of dawn. He heard the sound of rain falling onto the windows and the hoot of an owl he could only recognize as Hedwig. Hedwig sat upon the open window holding a coiled red letter in his beak. Harry wiggled from Dracock's grasp and took the letter from Hedwig, untying the silver thread around the paper. The letter was written in an elegant silver ink.
"Dear Mr. potter,
       We are delighted to invite you and one guest to our annual wizard ball here at Hogwarts. The ball is scheduled to take place a week from today at precisely 8 PM. We look forward to your arrival."
The letter was stamped with the official Hogwarts signature.
Harry looked at Dracock, still sleeping peacefully beside Harry. They hadn't told anyone of their affair, they hadn't even discussed the idea of it. Harry signed as he crumpled the red parchment, knowing Dracock would never come with him. They had been sneaking around the castle for nearly a month together and they hadn't had a full conversation since the first night Harry came to Dracock's room. The nights became a blur of Harry sneaking into Dracock's private chambers in the dead of night and he almost felt as if Dracock was embarrassed of the time they'd been spending with each other.
Harry ran his hand along Dracock's torso, and sighed again. He knew Dracock had to feel something for him, but he hadn't the idea of what that something could be.
Dracock stirred a bit before his eyes fluttered open to meet Harry's. He smiled at him.
"Morning, Potter." He grabbed Harry's hand, still on his torso. "How'd you sleep?"
"Fine." Was all Harry said before pulling his hand away and getting off the bed.
Dracock gave him a strange look.
"Potter? Is everything all right?" Dracock ask worried.
"No," Harry turned to look at him. "I just... I just don't think we should keep sneaking around like this at night."
"Why?" Dracock asked in response. "You know how people would react, it wouldn't be good for either of us."
Harry turned away and began to dress. "Well maybe we should stop seeing each other all together if you're that ashamed of me." Harry mumbled.
Dracock stood, dropping the covers and revealing his toned body which seemed to glisten in the sun. The cloudy sky giving just the right amount of light to make him look like a god. Harry almost jumped on him.
"Is that what you think? That I'm ashamed of you?" Dracock's tone became suddenly serious as he walked to Harry.
"I'm not ashamed. I am proud to be with you, I couldn't imagine being with another."
"Then why do we have to sneak around? You don't even look my at me during the day anymore." Harry turned to look at Dracock, who was inches from his face and suddenly seemed to tower over him.
"Because I know what people will say. And I know neither of us will like it. But I can put up with everything as long as you stay with me." He breathed.
Harry pulled back a bit and looked down at the crumpled invitation still in his hand.
"Well if you're not ashamed of me than prove it. Go to the ball with me next week. As my date. Show up with me, dance with me, everything." Harry showed him the invitation.
Dracock read it, and looked up at Harry.
"I would be honored to be your date, Harry." He said as he pulled Harry down onto the bed and undid the pants Harry had just put on.