caught♤

"oh fuck!" i screamed as i dug my nails into tom's back. i heard him grunt as he pushed himself in a few more times.

he pulled out and flipped me over. he buried my face into our pillows, making me arch my back.

he used my hips to bring himself toward me as he slammed himself into my entrance.

i winced in the pain of his force. he thrusted in and out of me at a fast pace my moans were uncontrollable.

"tomm" i hummed as i tried to bring myself up.
his hand grabbed my hair and helped me up making my body collapsed against his.

his hand then released my hair and held my stomach as he still pushed himself inside me.

the music we had put on was still playing loudly so we couldn't hear anything.

tom's free hand grasped my neck and pulled my head down to rest on his shoulder.

i looked over at him, trying to keep my eyes open. his mouth was hung low and his eyes were struggling to stay open.

my back arched against him but he used his force to try and push me straight again.

"fuckkk" he groaned. i whimpered in pain at his forceful thrusts. his hand that was on my neck grabbed my face to look at him.

"keep moaning for me princess" he said smirking. i whimpered again, humming my moans as i pursed my lips.

before i could even moan we heard a bang. we stopped and looked at each other before hearing...

"tommm, y/nnnn" sing it's way through our bedroom. we looked over toward our bedroom door to see bill.

bill looked up, "guys, i-" he stopped mid sentence.

i sprung myself under the covers, watching as tom froze but used his hands to cover his dick, forcing a fake smile.

bills face dropped, so did the bag he was carrying. his wide open mouth shut. "oh, right...well i'm sorry,...i'll leave you to it.." he said as he picked up the bag he dropped and walked back out of our room, closing the door.

tom looked at me. i sat up and slapped his arm.
"ow!!" he yelled.
"you said the door was locked you piece of shit!!" i screamed.
"w-well i thought it was!" he replied stuttering and using his hands to point at the door.

i rolled my eyes and reached over to the cd player and paused the music.

"so are we gonna finish or not?" he asked.
i stood up and grabbed toms shirt and my underwear from off the floor.

"no thanks" i replied slipping into his shirt.
"what!!! are you joking?!" he yelled pissed off.

"well now i know bill is here, i'm not in the mood" i told him as i pulled up my underwear.
"oh fuck you y/n!" he yelled as i walked to our bedroom door.

"love you too!" i replied as i left.

~~~~

sorry this is short i just needed to post something but i have like 3 more smuts im writing so just be patient for them!!