my best friend ♤

- THIS IS INSPO FROM ANOTHER WRITER!!
i'm not sure of the name so i'm sorry but just so everyone is aware i'm not copying or stealing!!
100% rightful creds to the original writer.

~~~

  i walked into toms house and yelled his name, though he didn't answer. i kicked my shoes off and ran upstairs.

  "tom!" i yelled as i burst into his room.
he looked over from his game that he was playing. he slid off one side of his headphones.

  "hey y/n!" he said smiling.
"hey.." i replied slowly walking over to his bed and plopping myself next to him.

  "what's up?" he asked taking his face and mind back to his tv.

  "my mum has gone away for the weekend with her new boyfriend so i was wondering if i could spend the night here?" i told him.

  "yeah yeah that's fine" he replied pretty much not paying any attention. i sighed as i sat back on his bed, leaning against the wall.

  he put his headphone back onto his ear, completely blocking me out. i sat on my phone before he sparked up another conversation.

  "how's your boyfriend y/n?" he asked.
"oh yeah..we broke up" i replied.
"haha really" he said peeking back at me for like 2 seconds.

   "yeah, i don't know...what's wrong with me?" i said.
"well...you are the jealous type" he said chuckling. i kicked his back with my foot, causing him to jolt forward.
"suck my dick!" i yelled at him.
i heard him laugh in response.

   i sat there on my phone for a good 20 mins. tom was yelling every time he lost. he would shout randomly which is normal because he does it every time he plays.

   i looked up at him. "can i borrow your hoodie?" i asked him. no answer. i got up and wrapped my legs around his torso. my hands held his neck.

   his head moved slightly but he didn't pay attention. i unravelled my legs and slid myself onto him straddling him.

   that caught his attention. "y/n, what are you doing? you're gonna make me lose" he said trying not to lose his focus. his hand let go of his controller and he wrapped his arms around my waist. his fingers still fiddling around on his controller.

   i pushed one of his earphones off. "can i borrow a hoodie?" i asked again.
"yeah yeah..whatever" he replied. i smiled and jumped off him and walked straight to his closet.

   i scanned through all his massive clothes and my eyes lay on one of his white shirts.
hmm i don't need a hoodie, i practically drown in all of his clothes.

  i took the shirt from his closet and pulled mine off, throwing it into his laundry basket.
my bra was killing me all day so i took that off too. tom was too focused on his game so he didn't even notice.

  i slipped his shirt on and found a pair of my shorts sat on his side. i left them here the last time i stayed. i pulled off my jean shorts leaving them on the floor with my bra, and put on the comfier pair.

  i crawled back onto his bed and pulled myself under his covers. i sat on my phone for a bit.

  after like 10 mins i heard tom grunt in annoyance and throw his headphones off. he reached for the remote and turned the tv off.

  he turned back to look at me and chuckled to himself. he climbed up to me and slid himself under the covers too.

  tom wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, watching what i was doing on my phone.