BuzzFeed Gay Quiz

I think realizing you're gay is an essential step to being gay.

And though those stupid BuzzFeed quizzes aren't very reliable, they make realizing you're gay a LOT easier.

And here he is, Cody. Lying in bed with his phone hovering over his face, waiting for the dreaded response to his quiz.

Since when did these take so long to load? It's like a ticking time bomb, when you get the answer it can be an explosion in your mind. Or, if you're homophobic or something, an explosion in your self esteem.

Not like Cody's homophobic. Maybe not to other people, who knows if he'd be homophobic to himself, he's still waiting for this damn page to load!

Finally, after what felt like years, the page loaded, and to Cody's "shock" the page said, in BOLD letters, "YOU ARE PROBABLY GAY" , to which Cody stared at his phone in disbelief.

Why exactly is he surprised? I don't know, it's not like he was waiting for his loving BOYFRIEND to pick him up for their date.

Oh wait, that's exactly what he's doing.

Cody was stuck staring at his phone in disbelief till he heard the doorbell ring. Cody grinned, turning off his phone and getting up.

He opened the front door, being met by a happy face. "Hi!" Cody said happily, hugging Noah.

Noah smiled, patting Cody on the back, allowing Cody to quickly pull away from the hug.

"Hey, Cody." Noah grinned, taking out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

"Flowers? For me? Such a gentleman." Cody giggled taking the flowers, forgetting the shock he was in just five minutes ago.

"Let's go before we lose our table." Cody rolled his eyes at Noah's statement, smiling and taking his hand, Noah leading him to the car.

AUTHORS NOTE; I LOVE THESE SHORT ONESHOTS THEYRE SO EASY AND SILLY!!