Chapter 4

Pag-gising ko, insaktong may kumatok sa pintuan. Napatingin ako sa dingding at hinanap ang orasan. Nang makita ko ito, I found out it was already noon. Mabilis akong bumangon at tinungo ang pintuan habang inaayos ang sarili to face who is knocking on my suite.

Pagbukas ko, nakita ko ang isang staff na may dalang pagkain. Nakangiti ito sakin habang may kislap ang mga mata makita ako nasa harapan niya.

"Good afternoon ma'am! It's lunchtime." bati nito sakin na kinangiti ko.

"Good afternoon too! Thank you for the service. You can put it on the table."tugon ko sa kanya.

Tumabi ako at hinayaan siyang makapasok tulak ang isang trolley na puno ng pagkain. Napaisip naman ako kung sino ang nagbigay permiso sa kanya na hatdan ako ng pagkain dito sa suite. It's Aria.

Alam na alam niya talaga ang galawan ko kapag pagod.

The aroma of the food filled the room, and it was evident that they took pride in their culinary offerings. After his job, nagbigay siya ng masuyong ngiti bago umalis sa suite dala ang trolley. Agad kong sinarado ang pinto at tinungo ang suitcase sabay bukas dito. Kinuha ang dala kong laptop bago lumapit sa mesa para kumain.

Nagsimula akong kumain, and each bite was a burst of flavors that delighted my taste buds. As I savored the exquisite meal, binuksan ko rin ang aking laptop. Nagsimula akong magresearch tungkol sa kanila sa Internet. Mas madaming binigay sa akin si google ng access kesa sa Serrano Family.

Seryoso akong nakatutok sa laptop while taking a bite with my lunch. Azacárraga isn't famous only in the Philippines but the whole of Asia. The information available on the internet painted a picture of a prominent and influential clan with interests spanning various industries, from business to politics. It seemed that the Azcárragas had a long history of wealth and power, and they were known for their philanthropic efforts as well. Their family name was associated with numerous charitable foundations and initiatives.

The Azcárraga Clan's ownership spans various branches and industries, making them a powerful and influential family. Some of the notable branches and businesses associated with the Azcárraga Clan include Business Enterprises.

The Azcárraga family is known to have diverse business interests, spanning real estate, manufacturing, telecommunications, and media. They own and manage several companies within these sectors. One of the members of the clan operates "Azcarraga Oceanic Shipping Line Inc.," a prominent shipping company with a global presence. They are involved in cargo shipping, logistics, and maritime services, contributing significantly to the transportation and trade industries. It is also one of the biggest shipping companies in Asia.

Sinubukan kong alamin kung sino ang CEO dito but masyado siyang misteryoso sa media. Hindi rin nakalagay ang pangalan niya as the owner or the new operator of the shipping company. Maybe, he wants a peaceful life and hates the media. May ganun kaseng tao. Well, let's continue to dig deeper.

The Azcárraga family is involved in various charitable foundations and initiatives. They have a history of giving back to the community and supporting causes related to education, healthcare, and poverty alleviation.

I'm not surprised.

Members of the Azcárraga family have held political positions in the past, both at the local and national levels. Their political influence is significant, and they have a history of supporting political candidates who align with their interests.

No doubt, my biological father is eager to have a connection with this family. Sinubukan kong maghanap ng issue tungkol sa kanilang politiko but I can't find one. Malinis ang hangarin nila kaya they support candidates kung nagugustuhan nila ang paglalakad nito. Susuportahan kaya nila ang kuya ko? I don't know.