Telling dad

Rinnnnng!! That was my phone ringing I picked it up "hello?" I asked " Adora is that you?" The lady asked. "yeah this is me. I'm sorry, who is this?" I asked confused. " Your future self, come back here after you tell dad that you like soccer ok?" I stood there shocked " how'd you get my number?" I asked. "Um it's my number" she answered. That made more sense. " Yeah ok " by then I was pretty much whispering. I was still wondering how she could call herself. When my dad interrupted my thoughts "hey Adora" he smiled at me and sighed. " Hey dad um I need to tell you something." he looked at me then his eyes became serious " what's wrong?" He looked deep into my eyes. " I like soccer" I said, well this is awkward. Oh why is this so weird? This is such a weird future. Then his frown turned into a grin and the grin turned into a big wide smile " that's great! I loved soccer when I was younger and now you will be a younger me!!!" After talking some more about soccer, I went back into my dad's workroom and entered the portal. Colors surrounded me and then I was at my future self's house. I knocked and Adora 1 opened the door and pulled me inside. " So what's the problem?" I asked looking at my watch." Ok so our dad dying because of me isn't the only bad thing I decided to become an astronaut and went into space after years of training got stuck in space for 6 months I struggled surviving but sometimes I found water and some type of seaweed in it I promise it wasn't moss though so don't worry. When I came back to earth my friends made fun of me and I was usually sick because of my limited food source Victoria the girl I was living with left me because of the bad rumors so I was pretty much a hobo with with nice clothes. (If that made any sence.)
_____________________________________END OF CHAPTER 3__________________________
THX SO MUCH 4 READIN AND COMMENT VOTE AND MORE!!! SORRY 4 SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER I'll MAKE OT UP TO U BY HAVING AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER. OH YEAH THE SPACE THING WAS INSPIRED BY MY COUSIN WHO IS ALSO WRITING A STORY.
HER ACCOUNT IS CALLED smileforever666 ITS AWESOME!!!