First day

"Adora let's go" I heard my dad say. I got up,went into the restroom and glared at the old chalky mirror. Ew I look like a beast with pale skin and crystal blue eyes . My hair was everywhere looking like a blob of brown fur. I had a little bit of make up smeared near my eyes so I washed my face, combed my hair,and curled it. Much better.
       After my normal routine I went downstairs where I clumsily slipped on a toy that my brother Alex left." Ugh" I groan."Morning" my brother says playing on his kindle. "Time to go to your new school" my dad says flatly . I nod and go into the car with a bag. After waiting for a couple of minutes I see my brother and my dad walk out and into the car.

_at school_
I walk into the the gigantic hallway to see people staring at me. I smile at them,but they laughed and turned around. My dad signed in so I'm good to go . My dad gave me my class schedule.I smile at him and he leaves. I'm a little nervous about making friends. Hundreds of questions flow to my mind.Will they think I'm weird?
          Will they like me? The ring of the school bell clears my thought. I go into math class the teacher looks at me for a long time then smiles "class this is our new student" she pauses "Adora" I cut in "Adora" she repeats. "You will be sitting next to Abby."

Abby grins and waves her hand. I sit down next to her I look down at her fashionable clothes, I stare down at my usual casual clothes. Eh whatever I don't care I'm more of a tomboy. "Hi" I look over to see Abby talking to me. " Hey" I replied with a grin. She stared at me for a while then she turned around.

After the all of my classes the bell rang , I picked up my books and put them in my bag. When I was about to leave someone called my name. "Adora!!" I looked around to see who that was. "Abby? I asked. I thought she left. "Hey can I come to your house?" Abby questioned. "Um...let me check with my dad first" I said pulling out my phone. " Dad can my friend come over?" I waited " Who" my dad asked " My friend Abby" I replied a little annoyed. " Yeah sure don't make a mess and watch Alex for me I may run a little late."
"
"Thanks dad!" I shut my phone off then turned to Abby " he said yes" Abby smiled.

_at home_
" Well this is it" I said pointing to my brick red house. We went inside. I put my bag on the table and went into my room I turned around to see Abby following me I smiled.

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

" Your house is big" Abby said to me. I smiled "thanks." We both walked up 13 sets of stairs and went into my room. " So where does your dad work?" Abby questioned. " At some gaming place" I told her, but I didn't get why dad stayed at his gaming place all the time. " My dad is a doctor." Abby said proudly. I nodded not knowing what to say. " Hey um why'd you want to come to my house?" Abby stay'd quiet. Um awkward. " I gotta go" Abby said quickly grabbing her bag. "U Um bye" I said stuttering a little. Abby smiled and waved her hand. I watched her climb down the stairs. Something is up with that girl. I went into my dad's workplace I saw this humongous circle thing. When I was about to go in I heard someone " Adora I'm home!" Oo I realized that was my dad. I quickly stepped out " hi dad" my dad stared at me "What are you doing in my workroom?" I felt nervous and my palms were sweaty. "Dad!!!!" I heard my brother. Yes he saved me! "Adora! I do not have time for your games tell me!" Oops I guess my brother didn't save me. " Dad I rarely go into your workroom I just wanted to see what was inside." I look up at my dad and grin. He rubs his face tiredly " I'm very tired Adora don't bother me again" he says and walks upstairs to my brother. Wishing mom was here I walk up to my room and go to sleep. I suddenly break from my dream when I was rudely interrupted by my brother "HEY WAKE UP!!" he yelled shaking my rapidly. "Uchh!" I groan. " Someone is here to see you." he says " Who?" I say as I jerk up from my comfy bed. " I don't know" my brother says as he walks out of my room. I climb into the restroom to comb my hair and walk downstairs. I look to see who it is but I've never seen that person in my entire life until I see that evil smirk glued onto his face. Uh oh this isn't good.
_____________END OF CHAPTER 1___________________________________
So I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Who do you think wanted to see Adora? Comment and I would probably pick you idea.
OMG this chapter is sooo short. Uch so sorry just so tired.
Happy Summer!!! So excited!