🥀 "Enemies With Benefits" P1

This is based on them going to a "hero's/villains school" where they're supposedly enemies with benefits (instead of friends)

Mysterion was shuffling in his desk chair. He was getting quite bored of the professors lesson. He felt like he could just close his eyes.

Mysterion already went over this lesson about a week ago, being a head student of the school.

dinggg! The bells rang. He was relieved to be out of that class, he could finally catch a break from school for about an hour too. It was considered a break until he bumped into the one and only 'Chaos'.

"Ow-" Mysterion scoffed, looking downwards at a book he dropped.

Chaos Looked down at Mysterion. He seemed quite shorter than Chaos, although it was only about 1/2 inches he was taller than him.

"Sorry- oh, heya mysty~" Chaos Said to Mysterion, trying to tease him with a nickname.

"Watcha doin down these halls?" He looked around, seeing if anyone was around. "They aren't fit for a hero like yourself. It gets rough down here."

"I was looking for a teacher..." Mysterion replied. Looking down at his book which had pretty important homework inside. "I have homework to give them. Their classroom is down here. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." Mysterion scoffed at Chaos, their shoulders brushing against each-other as he walked past him.

A few hours later after Mysterion finished his training, Chaos and Mysterion happen to make contact with each-other once again, although this time they were in a changing room.

Mysterion was tying his boots back on when he hears a certain someone's footsteps crawl up behind him.

"Hello, Chaos. What do you want now?" Mysterion asked in a calm tone.

"Nothing! Just wanted to see my favourite hero." Chaos replied in a flirty tone. Contrasting to Mysterions tone of voice.

"Hmm, okay." Mysterion sat up off the bench where he had been sitting so he could tie his boots.

"Wait- hold on, favourite?" He snapped back at Chaos, looking at him with a stern look. He thought what's that supposed to mean?

Chaos giggled slightly, clearly amused by his reaction to his words. "What else would you be to me? Your enemy?"

"Yes, exactly that. Your enemy. not a favourite hero.. what even made you come up with that?" Mysterion rolled his eyes.

"You're too stern. Calm down a bit." Chaos said jokingly-ish to the hero. Grasping him into a tight hug.

"H-hey! What do you think you're doing? Let go of me." The dark clothed boy hissed at him. Unamused.

"Nope! Not until you say were not enemies... I mean we are but.. that's besides the point!" Chaos sounded confused in the last part of his sentence.

Mysterion just stood there. Taking in the villains warm hug. "Ughh- fine, we're not enemies." He said with a slight smirk across his face, he seemed happy. An unusual thing to see on Mysterion.

"Great!" Chaos let go of him, but before letting him go completely, He grabbed his hand and kissed the top of it. He walked away as if he didn't just do that.

He left Mysterion stumbled. He didn't expect that, it was quite the surprise to him. "..." he stays silent, still trying to process it.

TBC!!
This was my first time writing a one shot. Hope it was good though! I might be busy with school a lot so I won't have all the time in the world to write but I'll make time!