🥀 "Enemies With Benefits" P2

Mysterion walked out of the change room feeling slightly embarrassed.

As he walked out he found Human Kite and ran up to him.
"Hey." He said while slowly catching up with him.

"Oh, hi Mysterion!" Kite looked over and smiled at him. "What's up?"

"Nothing... just saw you in the hall thought I'd say hi."

"Oh, okay. Well I better get to my next class. I'll cya later!!" Kite then walked off.

Mysterion continued to walk the halls heading to his next class as well. As he entered the classroom, he saw Chaos. He looked at him and blushed slightly. He remembered what happened only a little bit ago.

He sat down in his chair.

Chaos looked at him and smiled. When Mysterion noticed he shuffled in his seat looking away quickly.

"Mysterion, is there something wrong?" A professor asked.

Mysterion seemed startled "yeah- I'm okay, you can continue the lesson." He looked at his desk, feeling embarrassed.

After class

Mysterion was getting up out of his seat. He looked up and saw that Chaos was waiting for him.

"What?" Mysterion looked at him confused

Chaos just smiled at him as he leaned against the wall. "Schools out."

"So what?" Mysterion stared at him.

"Soo? Cmon, I gotta talk to you." Chaos exclaimed.

Mysterion just rolled his eyes. He walked towards Chaos. Chaos just grabbed his hand pulling him until they were outside of the schools grounds

"Okay- what?" Mysterion asked him confused.

"Soo we're enemies to everyone else but ourselves. We don't ever do anything together!" Chaos said, replying to Mysterion.

"Uhmm, yeah? So? It's because people know us way to well. We could get spotted literally anywhere we go." The dark clothed boy scoffed.

"Yeah, okay... you're right." Chaos looked down at the grass.

"But~" Chaos grabbed Mysterions hand and pulled him closer. Just close enough so he could kiss Mysterions forehead.

He laughed. He walked away blowing a kiss towards Mysterion.

"Jeez, not again... why does he always do that!" Mysterion said looking around him, hoping no one saw that.

__________________________________

TELL ME IF YOY LIKED THIS ONE! They're short but If you did I might make a third part.