𔓘 Chapter 3 : Lost her ? 𔓘

After rumi left sidharth went to his room but didn't find sana there.

"Abey ye kaha chali gai" he went to the balcony but didn't find her. He rub his hairs in irritation. "Yaar kaha dhundhu" suddenly he hear someone horrified voice from outside. He saw a man in his society was shouting he run outside.

"Kya hua uncle aap theek hai" Sidharth asked him.

"Ha beta"

"Kya hua tha aap chillaye kiu?"

"Are mein to ghar ja raha tha dekha waha seb (apple) hawa me udh raha tha"

Sidharth facepalm himself in his mind. "Uncle aapka vehem hoga aaiye mein ghar chod du"

"Are mein theek hu khudh ja sakta hu" he jerk his hand and left.

"Khusat buddha madad hi nahi karni chahiye thi" he cursed him. "Abe isko kaha dhundhu yaar" he make a crying face "god ji help me please". Suddenly he her giggle. "Itni jaldi meri exam me sun li hoti to aaj topper hota" he said angrily and went towards her.

He enter the garden and saw her sitting on the tree, she was giggling looking at the kids infront of her who was watching their ball in the air.

"Shehnaaz" he shout her name, she giggles died in her mouth, she gulp down her saliva and teleport towards him.

He look at her with open mouth but remember she is a jeannie.

"Kya kar rahi thi tum ye sab?" He yelled at her.

She pout sadly "mujhe ghar par neend aa rahi thi aur aapke aadesh ke bina main chirag me nahi ja sakti thi isliye socha thodi thandi hawa khane bahar aa jaau"

"Ha lekin bina masti kiye tum kiu nahi reh sakti"

"Aese hi" she shrugged her shoulders, he facepalm himself.

"Ye sab theek karo jo abhi kara hai tumne"

"Theek hai " she snap her fingers in air and suddenly everything become normal, everyone forget what they saw.
"Jesa aapne kaha wesa ho gaya mere aaka sab log sab kuch bhul chuke hai" she bow down infront of him.

He feel awkward but didn't said anything to her.

"Chalo ghar".

"Urdh kar chale?" She said excitedly.

"Chup chaap chalo" he said sternly.

They both enter in his home.

"Sidharth kaha tha tu main dhudh rahi thi na tujhe" his mother said to him.

"Maa wo bass bahar tehelne gaya tha".

"Hmm rumi kiu aai thi?" She asked getting angry.

"Mom aapko kiu itni problem hai rumi se".

"Kiuki jo tujhe nahi dikhta wo mujhe dikhta hai wo tere saath sirf isliye hai kiuki tu college ka popular ladka tha baaki i guarantee usko zara bhi interest nahi hai tujhme"

"Mom acha theek hai aapko uska yaha aana nahi pasand na i promise wo yaha nahi aayegi"

"Sidharth main tera bhala chahati hu aur tera bhala isme hi hai ki tu usse dur rahe".

"I will try mom wese bhi hum serious relationship me nahi hai"

"Good aur uske saath hona bhi mat" she warn him and turn but she collide with someone "ouch" she rub her arm.

"Kya hua mom are you okay?".

"Haan lekin main takrai kisse yaha to kuch nahi hai" she said looking here and there.