𔓘 Chapter 13 : Her World 𔓘

In a world full of pink clouds, there was a beautiful castle on the mountain, above the waterfall.

In the castle there was man sitting on a pastel pink fluffy cloud in the air

"Kuch pata chala?" He asked his assistant who was sitting on a unicorn with a fluffy pastel blue diary in his hand.

"Nahi King" he said in disappointment while looking down

The man look at him and said getting emotional "kab se hum Shehnaaz ko dhudh rahe hai pata nahi kesi hogi hamari shehzadi" he wipe the corner of his eye.

"Mili koi khabar aap logo ko?" A women wearing blush pink color gown asked them.

"Nahi Queen" he look down.

"Aap kuch karte kiu nahi hai? Kaha hai hamari Shehnaaz?" She asked his husband while crying.

"Maaf kijiye lekin hum kuch nahi kar sakte hai na jaane us kaale jadugar ne kaha band kara hai hamari bacchi ho"

"Aprajita to chodiyega nahi aap"

"Wada hai hamara aap se wo nahi bachegi" The King said angrily he turn towards his man and said "aap log jaiye aur Shehzadi Shehnaaz ko dhundhe jald se jald hume wo yaha chahiye hamari aakho ke saamne samjhe aap sab" he said angrily which is his rare side everyone know how much he love his daughter and they also love their Princess of their Jeannie's World. They all nodded and went outside on their unicorns.

𔓘𔓘𔓘

"Sab ready hai na?" Sidharth asked his friends.

"Haan bhai sab ready hai" Jay said while keeping their bags in the car.

"Baccho apna khayal rakhna Please" Rita maa said and wipe her tears, It is not easy for a mother to send her child away from her specially when the danger is near them. She kissed their forehead and pray for their safety.

"Shehnaaz kaha hai?" She asked Sidharth.

"Mom wo lamp me hi hai main nahi chahata usko koi problem ho" Sidharth said and turn to left but rita maa stop him.

"Mujhe milna hai ek baar usse" she said getting emotional.

He understand her feelings and give her the lamp, she rub it slowly. Shehnaaz come out from the lamp while yawing.

"Kya hua aap sab mujhe aese kiu dekh rahe hai?" She asked getting confused because they all look at her.

"Ye dekho idhar itni tension hai aur madam so rahi thi" Kushal chuckle.

She pout sadly and look at Sidharth, he glare Kushal.

"Maa" she said as rita maa hug her suddenly.

"Khayal rakhna apna hmm" she kiss her forehead and patted her head slightly.

"Aap bhi chalo na hamare saath maa please" she said with puppy eyes, she actually want her maa with her.

"Shehnaaz mom ka aana sahi nahi hoga" Sidharth said and hold her hand.

"Sidharth please na please please please" Shehnaaz request him alot.

"Shehnaaz nahi" he said sternly.

Her eyes filled with tears, he sigh as he hate tears in his eyes.

"Shehnaaz hume nahi pata wo jagha kesi hai hum aunty ko nahi le ja sakte" Jay try to make her understand but she didn't want to hear anyone.

"Shehnaaz chalo ab jaao lamp ke andar aur ye mera order hai" He said angrily. She sob and went inside the lamp.

"Sidharth pyaar se nahi bol sakta tha kya" rita maa glare him angrily.

"Mom pyaar se kaha samjh aata hai usko"  he try to defend himself but he forget that he was standing infront of his mother.

"Tujhe bada aata hai na kal jab main pyaar se samjha nahi rahi thi tab to buddhi me tere kuch gaya nahi,daant padhi tabhi kaam kara na mera aur ab usko daant raha tha ek chapet marungi saara gussa nikal jayega tera" she slap on his arm slightly. Jay and Kushal chuckle on their hulk friend who was standing his head bow down.

"Acha sorry na" he winced and rub his arm.

"Bahar bula suko aur sorry bol" she said sternly.

He roll his eyes and rub the lamp, she come out from the lamp and glare him "kya hai khudh to andar bheja aur phir chain se sone bhi nahi dete" Shehnaaz said angrily and punch his arm.

"Hey bhagwan bacha lo mujhe in do maatao se" he said in his mind looking towards the ceiling.

"Upar kya dekh raha hai?" Jay and Kushal asked.

He Look down towards Shehnaaz "sorry"

"Hein?"

"Sorry meri maa i mean sorry maine tumhe daanta".

She flip her hairs in attitude, the trio chuckle on her acts.

"Acha tum log ruko main aati hu saaman lekar" rita maa said and turn to go inside.

"Aap hamare saath chal rahe ho?" Shehnaaz asked in excitement, rita maa nodded.

"Mom no" Sidharth shout.

"Main ja rahi hu tere saath and it's final meri beti ne pehli baar kuch bola hai mujhse aur tujhe nahi jaana to ghar par beth".

He huffed and sat down on the sofa.

Rita maa pack her belongings and they all left for the place where Sidharth found Shehnaaz.

𔓘𔓘𔓘

"King ek khabar mili hai" The assistant said to his King.

"Kya bolo jaldi"

"Shehzadi ko insaano ki duniya me ek jungle me ked kar rakha hai"

"Kya insaano ki duniya me? Aap sure hai?"

"Ji King ye khabar sach hai"

"To deri kis baat ki sena taiyaar kijiye hum shehzadi ko lene khudh jayenge" he said with confidence.

"Ji" he sit on his one knee in respect than left from there.

"Hum aa rahe hai shehzadi" he smile looking at the sky.

𔓘𔓘𔓘

"Wese Shehnaaz teri duniya kesi hai?"  Kushal asked while munching chips.

She smile widely and sat properly in excitement to told them about her world.

"Meri duniya na is duniya se bohot alag hai bohot pyaari hai jesi aapki wo film thi na fairy wali bilkul wesi" she start explaining about her world.

Everyone chuckle on her cute nature, they never bored with her. Like this they all reached the Jungle.

"Tera matlab waha khubsurat pariya hai" Kushal asked in excitement.

"Abey tu kiu itna khush ho raha hai tujhe koi pari nahi milne wali is shaqal ke saath tujhe sirf koi monjulika hi milegi" Sidharth said while laughing, jay laugh loudly.

"Bilkul sahi kaha tune" they did a hifi.

Like this they all reached the Jungle.
𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

That is it for today.

Hope you all like it ❤️.

Thanks for reading.