Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Characters: Godric Gryffindor, Salazar Slytherin, Rowena Ravenclaw and Helga Hufflepuff
Blurb: Godric Gryffindor stupidly tickles a dragon. Well, that's not Salazars problem.
A/N: Godric😭

Godric was an idiot. A loveable and loyal idiot but an idiot all the same.

Salazar glared at Godric who was busy creeping up to the peacefully sleeping dragon and seriously considered leaving Godric for the dragon to devour.

"Godric Gryffindor. Dumbest of the Hogwart's four." Salazar muttered under his breath.

Apparently Godric heard him and swiftly turned around to glare at Salazar.

"Godric Gryffindor, bravest of the Hogwart's four." Godric grumbled back as he continued to creep up to the unknowing dragon.

And to Salazar's absolute horror, Godric tickled the dragon.

TICKLED IT!

Thankfully the dragon was still sleeping and Salazar breathed a sigh of relief. But that relief was short-lived.

"Look Sal!" Godric shouted excitedly loudly as he tickled the dragon again.

Salazar wanted to face palm at Godrics absolute stupidity, all the racket he was making had caused the dragon to wake up.

The dragon looked irritated at being disturbed from its peaceful sleep, and Salazar knew this wasn't going to end well.

"GODRIC, RUN!" Salazar shouted at the man who simply looked amused at the dragon waking up.

The man just looked back at him and grinned with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. Salazar just rolled his eyes irritatedly at him and disapparated away just as a bout of fire came shooting towards Godric.

Salazar was not going to stay and risk his life because Godric wanted to fight a dragon. Definitely not.

***

When Salazar apparated right in to Hogwarts (yes, the wards allowed him to as he was a founder), Helga Hufflepuff was waiting at where would later be the Great Hall.

Helga smiled and gestured Salazar to come closer.

So he did.

"Salazar, is Godric not with you? Where is he?" Helga asked.

"I would very much like to know the answer to that too." a voice came from behind Salazar.

Salazar turned and saw Rowena raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well?"

"Godric's probably getting mauled by a dragon right now." Salazar said nonchantly.

Helga and Rowena both froze and looked at Salazar incredulously.

"Your best mate might be in grave danger and you're acting calm about it?!" Rowena asked in disbelief.

Salazar rolled his eyes at her, "This is Godric we're talking about."

Helga began pacing and said, "Exactly! This is Godric we're talking about, you know, the one who runs headfirst into a situation without planning? The one who would fight to his death?!?"

Salazar just paused and considered her words. A growing dread began forming in his stomach.

"Alright, you two are coming with me to go get Godric back."