2

No one's pov
              As soon as Bang pd-nim took his leave everything went silent. The boys were back to being awkward but not gonna lie she  would been the same if  she were in that position.  She  thought maybe she  should take the initiative since they are still hesitant about her  being older than them .As soon as she have made up my mind then suddenly, the deafening silence in the room was broken by, ' Well , I don't know if you know all of us ,So let me introduce myself , I'm Sim jaeyun , call me jake . Nice to meet you Noona .' the sweet aussie boy smiled. 'Nice meeting you too jake , but don't worry I definitely know all of your names cuz I loved watching I land during my practice breaks and please don't call me noona I feel old ,' She pouted. ( cute ?? thought).

       As soon as jake broke the ice everyone started introducing themselves,but one boy still lost in thoughts just staring her .' Jay hyung I know she is attractive but you would like a creep staring so long , ' jungwon said teasingly . ' NO! I am not staring, iam just thinking how I should start the conversation you guys are pretty natural and I don't want to sound rude or cold ' jay replied. Well that didn't went unheard by Aishu. ' Jay , I would never think you are rude to me cause as much from I have seen, you are the most caring person , you just never believe it '. The boy was flustered at the reply and laughed awkwardly. " Aishu ! Why don't we go to our dorm and eat first I am hungry as hell . " sunoo replied proudly  happy that he could call her by name .The girl found it very cute . Of course !!

    The boys went along with aishu to their dorm.As they started talking to each  it never felt that they knew each other just today . "Aishu ! Where would you like to sleep ? You could select any place," heeseung asked. "Well , honestly I am fine with anything oppa". Heeseung was suddenly flustered being called oppa and the others were jealous of how cute it sound. Watching them she asked ,  "What happened  ?I guess you don't being called oppa just like me, I don't know why I've said that it's embarrassing she smiled. Then heeseung was fast enough to reply , "NO! I am fine really it just you sound so cute when you say that I like it ." 
(??? Jealous).

    As soon as they done arranging her luggage and had dinner it was soon night time.After deciding to go to bed sunghoon entered the room he was felt the mood different and sweet vanilla smell filling the room .He  felt so  relaxed that he didn't notice someone entered the room even before he did . After few minutes.. 
"Sunghoon , Are you awake or really in sleep ?" A sweet voice asked . Since he wasn't replying aishu went to check on him . "Sunghoon , you are aren't sleeping in proper way it could hurt you in the morning come on. Sungh--" , suddenly a hand grabbed her ,she was shocked and wasn't balanced which cause her to fall on the person sleeping. "Hmmm ! Whoever using this flavour ,  continue using this and recommend it to me I feel so relaxed". He was struck for a sec before coming to senses , and as he opened his eyes he saw her and almost about to  scream, but aishu was fast enough to shut his mouth ."Shhh! Stop screaming it's me aishu ,it's fine I know you were in sleep , but could you take your hand from me?" Sunghoon was embarrassed as hell and soon set her free." I'm sorry . Really im sorry I forgot about the fact you are gonna sleep with us" . With that he dashed out of the room in a sec , making her laugh at silly behavior.

     Soon , everyone gathered to sleep all of them tried their best to make her comfortable and gave her company until she  slept as she still needs to adjust being in this place and with them.For the first time Jay was awake in the middle of the night and saw everyone slept when he was to sleep again he saw aishu was feeling a bit cold as she was moving .He went to her to place blanket on her and then when he saw her pouting while sleeping he was smiling like an idiot but her movement made him come out , he placed blanket safely covering her and automatically patting her head and returned to his bed to sleep.

   So , sorry for late updates 😅 .I will try to updates whenever I'm free , also feel free to give any ideas , now I  will take my leave Annyonggg !!!!!