3

At the morning

Jay and Sunoo were the first to wake up and slowly others followed but 3 people were the worst when it comes to waking up Heeseung ,Aishu and Niki.
After a lot of struggle she was able to wake up but seeing both of the youngest and sleeping she wanted to sleep tooo .But after watching Jay's annoyed face she woke up completed and was about to go out then suddenly jay suddenly spoke "If you want you can sleep it's fine" ,he smiled . Both of the sleepyheads were shocked and felt betrayed ."How Come YOU Never said that to us???" both said in unison.

Jay replied "Cuz I saw her struggling to sleep in new place unlike you guys" ,rolling his eyes."And NO breakfast if you won't come to table in 5 minutes".Both of them ran as fast they could cuz they didn't want to have empty stomach. Aishu laughed at them, "Sorry jay-ah, I should have helped you in the kitchen but my lazy ass didn't cooperate . I cannot do much but I can be help you still". Jay smiled at her "Don't worry I am used to it and I honestly love to make for us don't say it to others" She laughed at him and they went to do their works.After getting ready she came to dining area to meet the boys.

??POV :

What is this weird feeling ? Why am I feeling this whenever she is infront of me? I just met her couple days ago but I can't stop myself thinking about her.I guess iam thinking too much that's it.But why she sooo cute.STOP IT.

End of POV

"GUYS! What are you doing ? Are you busy.if not can anyone accompany me to mall I have to buy some things since we will be busy later." Aishu asked .

"Ofcourse we would love to" said sunoo dragging sunghoon and niki with them .

Also, I am soo sorry guys , so I am thinking to continue this just for fun . And as usual writing isn't my hobby so I will update whenever it's possible . please feel free to give suggestions especially on the lead tenkss hehe I am taking my leave Annyong ...