The Big Day

Vriska's P.O.V.

Someone's knocking on my door. Ugh. I just woke up 8 minutes ago (pun intended ;;;;D) and still a 8it tired. I opened my door to see Tavros, along with John who was running lightning fast from some distance.

"h- hI,,, vRISKA! cAN I C- COME IN?" Tavros stuttered as he 8arged in.

"Tavros, what the fuck is going on here? And shouldn't we let John in?" I said as Tavros shut the door and locked it.

"nO! i- i MEAN NO, i HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING, K- KIND OF PERSONAL," Tavros said as he started to 8lush.

"Well, lay it on me then. And stop 8lushing dum8ass!" I said as I plopped on a chair.

"hey, guys! hello?!" John was yelling from the other side of the door.

"John, whatever it is, it can w8. Please give me a8out five minutes!" I yelled loud enough for John hear.

"tavros, you're so dead!!!" John yelled.

"What the fuck are you two fighting a8out?!" I screamed. 8oth didn't say a word for a minute.

"well, we're kind of... fighting over... umm... how do I put this?" John asked.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?! I would really appreci8 it if you told me!" I yelled.

"w- wE'RE FIGHTING O- OVER YOU,,, VRISKA," Tavros 8lurted out.

I started 8lushing like there was no tomorrow.

Tavros's P.O.V.

oH SHIT DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD? i'M SUCH AN IDIOT!

"I'm going to go now..." vRISKA SAID AWKWARDLY.

"VRISKA, WAIT!" jOHN AND i SAID AT THE SAME TIME.

"j- jOHN,,, YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS VALENTINES DAY THING THAN i DO, YOU EXPLAIN IT," i SAID.

"fine," jOHN SAID.

hE STARTED TO EXPLAIN THE HOLIDAY TO vRISKA, aLL OF US WERE BLUSHING A LOT AND IT WAS GETTING PRETTY AWKWARD,

Vriska's P.O.V.

What the fuck? Valentines day? Why are these two telling me this? Tavros pro8a8ly h8s me 8ecause of all the 8ullying I do to him and John is, John. May8e he likes me, or they both like me? What if they like each other? Oh my gosh what am I even thinking! I need to get these stupid thoughts out of my head! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"vriska, i guess what we're trying to say here is that we both like you a lot and we talked about yesterday and we have been fighting a lot..." John said.

"*sigh* Guys, what I really need now is some space and time to think a8out it, okay? I'm going to take a walk. I'll 8e right 8ack," I said.

I exited my hive and closed the door 8ehind me.