𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛

A long time had passed, and childe decides to go back into liyue harbor. Scaramouche was against it, but he just let childe go either way.

even though he felt a tinge bit of sadness of seeing the ginger leaving, he also didn't trust childe being all alone. perhaps this what the mortals call protectiveness?

childe left shneznaya and decides to be in liyue for a long while, leaving scaramouche behind. of course, he didn't expect on meeting familiar faces so quickly.

as he walk though the crowd, a familiar blonde passed by and he immediately turn around. "comrade! long time no see." he says enthusiastically. lumine and paimon turns at the voice of the ginger.

"wha- childe?! what are you doing here?!" paimon said, placing her hands on her hips. "woah now, can't i pay a little visit to any nation?" he replied with a shrug which paimon responded with "uhh.. well, you can.. but still!"

"haha.. i'm just coming to stay for a while." says childe, who let out a small laugh. "uh.. doesn't sound convincing enough.. er- you tell him traveler!" paimon glanced at lumine whilst pointing at childe.

"well, in all honesty, it is quite strange to see you so suddenly after a few month." lumine replied with her hands on her hips. "hey now, is all you see in me is trouble?" childe frowned a bit in a playful manner.

both lumine and paimon look at each other, as if internally having a conversation. "haha, alright i'll go then. seems like you guys have some errands to finish off" childe says to both of them before walking away.

meanwhile, scaramouche tried his best not to think of the ginger, but failed as he thought of the all the moment they spent together. 'will you really leave the door open just for me?..' he thought, remembering childe's promise.

he gave it a quick thought before deciding to write a letter and sends it to northland bank. he was quite hesitant at first, but still sent it either way.

(my motivation is running low)

the next morning, childe received the letter and took it before quickly going outside of the northland bank and went somewhere less crowded. he then open the envelope carefully before reading the letter, smiling like an idiot.

"hey ginger, since you promised to let me in your house anytime i want- are you gonna let me in your arms anytime soon?" childe laughed a little before reading the rest of the letter.

"just kidding. no way in hell i'd do that. but you better return soon or whatever."

childe let out a sigh with a soft smile, debating if he should write a letter back. childe was then called by an all too familiar voice. "childe? it seems you decided to return." says a gentle voiced man.

"ah! mr. zhongli! it's been a while, hasn't it?" childe says enthusiastically, completely forgetting about the letter and keeping it in his pocket. "it sure had been a while. how's it been nowadays?" asked zhongli, walking towards childe.

the two of them chatted a bit as they walked in the busy street of liyue harbor. the ginger had forgotten what he was doing, and as well as scaramouche.

as for scaramouche, he patiently waits for a response- thinking childe could have been busy with other matters. of course, his patience was running thin by the seconds.

'i swear, if he's just responding late to tease me- i'm beating the shit out of him once he got back..' thought the indigo haired as he went back to the palace and into the room. he laid on the couch in a daze as went into deep thought.

'..perhaps he had already forgotten...' scaramouche was in his own world as thought deeply in the matter. he looks around the empty place, feeling the loneliness sinking in his chest.

he can sense that something is not right. this, this is what being possessive is like. isn't it? he feels so pathetic. out of all the people- the ginger is what he felt possessive of.

he feels like going back in time. to when it all began. will childe also leave him like the others in the past? or maybe not. it's probably nothing to be worried about.

Scaramouche took a deep breath and tried not to think of it too much. He stares at the ceiling, playing with his fingers in boredom.

Meanwhile childe on the other hand, was enjoying his time and laughed along with zhongli. As if he had been lost from reality.

"So what makes you come back to liyue?" Asked zhongli as he takes a sip of his tea. Childe let out a slight laugh before answering, "oh, nothing much. I just want to come here after a while"

Zhongli nodded, understanding the feeling of longing to return childe felt. "I see. What have you been doing back in shneznaya?" Childe gave a thought, recalling all the things he had done.

"Hmm.. Oh, I once brought the 6th harbinger to meet my family! He seemed to have a soft spot for my siblings. Anything they want, he gives." Childe spoke with a smile.

Having find this interesting, zhongli listened carefully. "Oh? I thought you said he is the most cruel one amongst all harbingers" zhongli's statement made childe let out a gasp.

"Mr. Zhongli, I was wrong the whole time. He was the cutest, most smallest guy i- actually, scratch the smallest, he is taller than Xiao" zhongli and childe both laughed and continued on their chat.

As for scaramouche, he does not seem so happy. As always. But this time, he is more aggressive. He kicked an agent, slapped dottore and whatever other can be thought of.

Everyone was quite annoyed of this 'sudden mood', as they put it. Scaramouche frowns all the time and would hit whoever is in his way.

The agents was forced into keeping him satisfied until the frowning small boy is finally happy again. The agents have to tire themselves for this.

"Fuckin' vermin.. Get out of my sight!" Says scaramouche, demanding the agent to leave. Once he is alone in his room, he furiously wrote something on a piece of paper before stopping.

".. Why the hell am I getting angry just because that dumb ginger didn't reply..." Scaramouche said to himself as he got up and went to look in the mirror. He looks like a total mess.

"Holy shit.. I look depressed as fuck.." He took a deep breath and sat on his bed. Thinking briefly, he decided to go in childe's room.

Scaramouche looks around the room and opened a cabinet. He found something most unexpected along with a note.

To: scaramouche
From: childe

Heya scara! I thought you'd be missing me even though I kind of doubted that.. And this is for you, so if you ever miss me just use this and have your fun. I swear I won't judge!

Scaramouche's face is as red as a tomato as he hesitantly picked the item up. ".. I don't have such vulgar needs, But.. I guess it's not too bad to try..."

___________________________________________________

Words: 1195

YESSSS I DID IT. and the next chapter is on for some spice y'all!!! I will be very embarrassed, but it's all for you guys ❤❤

I am FEEDING y'all with so much of these cuz I luv y'all. I will work on my next chapter now then.