ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly Pov:

"I really would stab you Jinsik, It would be a great pleasure. But my main goal is to kill that gay bitch and I think my love would be sad if his best friend died. So I will hold back."

I said smirking at Jinsik. 

"Fucking hell you bitch"

That green haired guy who I knew as Sumin said, kicking me in the stomach 

I fell to the ground. 

I never expected him to kick me and was definitely not prepared for it. 

"Get him what are you waiting for!!!"

I said to my men, angry at their stupidity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinsik Pov: 

"Fucking hell you bitch"

Sumin said before kicking Lilly's abdomen.

 "Get him what are you waiting for!!!"

Lilly said groaning in pain. I quickly took out my gun and aimed at both the men.

"Stay still or you'll end up like her"

Then both the men started laughing at me.

"What are you going to do? Shoot us?"

One of them said,

"You really think we don't have guns to-Ah fuck"

I saw Sumin come and kick one of the men in his balls. 

I quickly kicked the other guy's abdomen which made him stumble back. 

I then punched his face knocking him out on the ground. 

I saw the other man recovering from the pain as he searched his pockets for the gun but Sumin had already taken it.  

The man looked at both me and Sumin in fear as he backed off but before he could move any further, Sumin kicked his face knocking him out too. 

I then turned and looked at my side and got pushed away by Sumin.

"Are you insane? What if she actually stabbed you? You might not care about your self but others do you know? Stop playing with your life!!!"

He looked at me angrily

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I won't do that next time. But first I have to call the police, I got enough evidence of her attempting to murder Yechan and it can easily get her jailed."