Intro + Part 1

Intro

This is the story of a Mafia who fell for a not so rich girl ,
It was love at first sight..

But for her , he's a criminal..

Somehow she fated to him ..

Or

He was determine to make her His !!

Will she give him a chance ?

Will she give a chance to a criminal?

Or

Will he change for her ?

So many questions but only one answer ..

Read by yourself and find it out lmao !!

__________________

Part 1

Yunho's pov

11;30 pm

I was walking Ally  , with Mingi and our masks on .. gun in our hands ..

..

I stopped as I heard someone's footsteps..

Bam !!

I turned around and saw MINGI shooted that Jerk ..

That person was laying down, breathing heavily ..

I grabbed his collars ..

Yunho - tell me you sent you here ? Who's behind all this mess and the murder of my dad ? SAY IT !!!

Before he could speak , he died ..

Yunho - Mingi , Check his pockets and jacket !!

Mingi - Yes ..

I walked down the Ally .. signalling my boys/ guards to help Mingi ..

I went straight to a bakery shop .. ..

MASK still on ..

I stopped in front of the bakery , I can see that not many customers inside , ..

I'm here only to see a face I admire the most ..

Park Jiyu ..  the worker in that bakery ..

She was serving coffee and cake to the customers

..

I love her so much , she looks so adorable in the Pink cap , white blouse with two unbuttoned buttons .. white apron and black shorts..

It's been a year Jiyu ..

A year ago ..

I came back to Korea to complete my masters in Business, My dad is a Mafia and he asked me to be one too but I rejected his offer .. I wanted to live a normal like .. ,
He asked if I can comeback to Korea spend some time with him ..

I was last year student in business and Jiyu was one of my classmate ..

I used to stare at her alot .. , she was a nerd but so bold .. I wanted to make her mine but Everyone used to throw me wierd looks ..

It's was rumar in the college that I'm a Mafia , It's 50% true though ..

Then one day ..

I found her with Seonghwa ..

They were kissing eachother .. in an empty classroom, it boiled my blood..

That night , when she saw going back home ..

I pulled her in the same Ally , near her bakery ..

"Who are you? What are you doing?" , "It's me Yunho .. Don't be scared Jiyu" , I pinned her against the wall and I could see fear in her eyes .. "See , I don't want to scare you or something, but , I'm concerned about you Seonghwa is a bad guy and not good for you .. " , "oh ? Seonghwa is bad ? And you are good? A Mafia is good huh ? "She replied sarcastically , "Jiyu , I'm not a Mafia .. and not a bad guys but .. I love you , I love you very much, pls be mine .. " I tried to kiss her forcefully, but she ran away by pushing me with all her force .

Then she started dating Seonghwa, and giving me cold stares .. I knew I did wrong but I'm not a bad guy ..

I wanted to prove myself good for her but ..

One night ,

Someone attacked on my father , basically on my house ..

I was out with Mingi, When I reached home .. It was too late .. my dad was no more ..

I was so fucking mad , like I would kill someone ..

I saw a man behind the big marble piller in the dark , he was waiting for me , to kill me ..

I glared at him and he started running away ..

I finally catched him  and shooted right on his head ..

But. .. Seonghwa Saw me ..

Shit ..

That's how I became a Mafia to find out who killed my Father , Jiyu started hating me even more ..

But my love for her is alive ..

Now ..

I got a call from Mingi

On the call

"Yunho , I found something that you should take a look on , I can't describe on the phone" , "ok I'm coming".

I glanced at my love Jiyu one last time and left the place .

Jiyu's pov

I was working , night shift ..

He came again but didn't enter inside the bakery..

I hate him alot , He's a criminal.. a Mafia but somehow ..

I feel comfortable, cuz he's outside and he won't let any wrong person inside of the bakery ..
He warned me about Seonghwa , but I didn't listen to him ..
As result , Seonghwa turned out to be a toxic boyfriend, he just want pleasure ..

I should have listened to Yunho but how am I suppose to trust a killer ?

It's cold outside, how many times I thought to call him inside and serve him hot chocolate..

Somewhere in my heart , I care about him ..

Then he left , like everyday without saying a word ..

To be continued ~