✨Chapter 9✨

Content +18🐖🥵😏 Contents.
Enjoy my 🐢🐢 sinners 😜🤭

__♡___♡___♡___♡___♡__

Xiao Zhan entered together with Wang YiBo into the caravan.

When the door was closed by the younger one, Xiao Zhan grabbed him by the waist to take him in his arms, YiBo reciprocated the embrace by entangling his legs around the older one's waist, his arms were around his neck.

They smiled lovingly at each other.

Their lips came closer until they melted in a soft and tender kiss that reflected: love, longing...desire.

When they parted, YiBo brought his nose close to Zhan's to give him a tender caress.

"I missed you, my puppy" Xiao said depositing a kiss on the chestnut's fluffy, tasty lips.

"Me too Ge. DiDi Ai Ni" YiBo replied with a smile.

"Bo-Di, GēGē Ai Ni" Zhan spoke leaving many kisses on the younger's face making him laugh.

With his partner in his arms, Zhan carried him to a room in the RV.

He gently deposited him in it.

He began to lovingly kiss YiBo's whole body, he was about to unbutton the other's top, but was stopped.

Wang forced Xiao up, the latter was left sitting on the soft mattress.

The younger boy walked a few steps to the bathroom door, there he stopped.

"Naughty bunny, it's not time to eat yet. First you must change your clothes so you don't get sick...Would you like to join me in the shower?" Bo said coquettishly, she unbuttoned his shirt; she pulled down a part of it revealing his beautiful white skin with a feline look, her pink tongue licked his lower lip in a tempting way.

Would you like to join me in the shower?" Bo said coquettishly, she unbuttoned his shirt; she pulled down a part of it revealing his beautiful white skin with a feline look, her pink tongue licked his lower lip in a tempting way

He walked into the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan was completely fascinated by the beauty of his lover, he ran into the room jumping excitedly, he looked like a bunny, correction, he was a sweet and tender bunny.