🔥✨Chapter 10✨🔥

The sensation was incredibly pleasurable, it became even richer as the beautiful peach rubbed against his cock.

Zhan moaned loudly, the beast inside him was awakening, soon he wouldn't be able to hold back and would eat his puppy whole.

Wang YiBo was proud to be able to have Xiao Zhan like this, moaning just to play a little, he could already imagine how he would be when the best part would begin.

With a mischievous smile on his lips, he went down, nibbling and kissing his way down the older man's abdomen.

Stopping at the start of Xiao's hip, he lifted his face, giving a seductive look to his lover who looked at him in shock.

With his teeth, he took it upon himself to bite off a part of the garment and slowly pull it down.

His face was hit by a hot object.

The Zhanconda was hard as a rock, he gave him a light caress making him even more aroused.

He took the shower gel for the second time, he opened it to place it on the member, he squeezed the container making the red liquid with fruity aroma fall on the meat bar making Zhan shiver, the cold of the gel with the hot temperature of the water made him feel an unbearable pleasure.

YiBo began to rub gently, massaging gently from the testicles to the crown which was dripping with pre-semen.

He brought his mouth close to the head, licking those white pearls with slight taste of red fruits sensually.

"So delicious~" He purred coquettishly.

Xiao just threw his head back, enjoying the attention.

The younger boy tried to put everything in his mouth, but it was difficult.

The 20 centimetres or so of Xiao Zhan's cock were no joke.

Continuing to do his job, Wang loved to make his lover squirm with the pleasure he was causing.

But suddenly everything stopped.Zhan opened his eyes to meet the sideways smile he loved, there was a glint of passion in Wang YiBo's eyes.

The younger man stood up revealing his whole beautiful body, his cock was aroused as was his partner's.

Smiling sexily, Wang got out of the bathtub, extended his hand to Xiao.

The older man took it, allowing himself to be guided by the brown-haired man.

The two walked to the bathroom sink.

YiBo lifted his leg to rest it on the sink, the milky thighs inviting Zhan to bite them and the pink entrance inviting him to give his love.

Wang YiBo parted the cleft in his ass with his hands, showing it to the older man, so that he could go to him.

Xiao walked up to him and stood behind the brown man, bringing their bodies together.

He grabbed him by the waist as he kissed the back of YiBo's neck and shoulders.