Chapter Two

( Hey, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry I didn't update in awhile i felt really bad, anyway a lot of shit has happened, AJ Retired. :( so that didn't help getting me back to writing, but I started shipping Paige and AJ so much again so, I decided to write more. So let's do this!) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

AJ lee walked to the parking lot to see her Best Friend, Paige crying on the pavement. 

"Paige... oh my god?!" Said AJ running to Paige and embracing her in a tight hug, "What the hell? Are you okay?" 

"No..." whispered Paige, looking into AJ's worried eyes. "It's Nicole..." 

"Nicole, what about her?" Asked AJ, reaching down to grab Paige's hand, Paige didn't speak, "Saraya Jade Bevis! Tell me what's wrong!"

Paige looked up with shock that AJ used her full name, let alone even knew it. "April Jeanette Bevis..." Stuttered Paige, Then she froze, she just put her last name to AJ's name, AJ blushed hard and looked down. 

"AJ... I...I didn't mea-" Said Paige before she was cut of by AJ's soft lips against hers, Paige pulled away, "AJ..?"

"I know you love me Paige, i've known for about 3 months.." Said AJ staring deeply into Paige's eyes. 

"How..?" Paige said, confused, shocked and embarrassed. "Paige, you're my best friend, you're like a open book, I just could tell." Smiled AJ. Paige whipped her tears, 'Well..?" 

AJ smiled, and took Paige's hand, "I love you too, Paige." 

Paige couldn't hid her excitement, she smiled hard and pulled AJ into another kiss. 

AJ kissed back, they kissed for a few minutes on the parking lot floor, until Seth Rollins (AJ & Paige's soon to be roommate : AJ's only guy-bestfriend) got out of his car. "Ewwwww, LESBIAN!!" Shouted Seth, AJ pulled away and playfully flipped Seth off, he laughed  "Oh, what a great best friend and future roomate you are, AJ." he said walking over. 

Paige smiled shyly, "Do you care, Seth?" Paige whispered, waiting for his judgement. 

He smiled warmly, "Hell no. It's sweet as hell, AJ's been gushing to me about you for like 2 months now." Paige smiled, she was forgetting all about the Nikki Bella thing. 

Seth helped AJ and Paige up and together they walked backstage. Paige was suddenly stopped when she saw the Bella twins sitting on crates by the Divas Locker room, where Seth was dropping them off. 

"Yo, Paige?" Said AJ looking back, "You comming..?" Paige shook her head, "Yeah, of course. I was just daydreaming." 

Seth looked down, trying not to say a word, but he couldn't help it. "She means daydreaming about fucking you, AJ." 

AJ glared at Seth and punched his shoulder, "You're a real Douche, Rollins. But damn I love you." Paige looked at Seth confused. "Don't go jumping to conclusions, Paige. She didn't mean love love." Seth said, putting his hand on Paige's shoulder. 

"Okay, well Seth I think we can walk to the locker room from here, Thank you." said AJ. "No problem, AJ. See ya." Said Seth hugging AJ, before waving bye to Paige and walking away. AJ smiled at Paige and interlocked her fingers with hers, and started walking towards the locker room, Paige felt Nikki staring at her, and she knew AJ forgot about how she didn't tell her why she was crying about what she heard Nikki say. 

But, she didn't stop, instead she moved closer to AJ, resting her head on AJ's shoulder as the passed the Bellas into the locker room. Everything was fine till Paige heard Nikki yell "That Bitch!", she looked at AJ who didn't seem to mind it, instead AJ said "Nikki, always pissed about something." Paige forced a small laugh, and pretended like nothing was bothering her, but she knew Nikki was planning some kind of revenge against her. 

And of course that night AJ had a match against Brie, and Nikki and Paige we're scheduled to be at ringside. 

-------------------

Well, that's it for Chapter two. Hopefully, I will be able to contuine this story. Thank you, and once again I'm sorry for being so late on updating, I feel so bad. Just Thank you, and I love you guys. Xoxo